Dark Devil and Red Poison Twins?

• Thread starter EarthlingEyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EarthlingEyes

EarthlingEyes

Hey, I’m new here and a new grower. I thought I would share my first grow pics with everyone.

I started out with 3 seeds germinated in 1.5 inch rockwool cubes, then straight into their finals homes (a basic dwc): 6 inch netpot in a 17 gal tote for the white widow auto and 2 solo cups that I turned into net-pots in a 3-4 gal tote for the dark devil and red poison (the twins). The totes are all insulated with reflective tape. I keep 8 inch nanobubble air stones in each tote. They were under an air cooled 600 watt mh hid (18-20 inches from the canopy) until the white widow kicked them out and now they’re under a basic 160 watt led in a window sill. I bring the twins outside on sunny days. They were stunted at around 5-6 weeks after I realized the rock wool cubes were drying out because I placed them too high in the net-pot. They came back but lost some precious time. They are small but together they look like one plant. The roots are completely tangled together but they’re both so healthy so who cares right? They’re almost ready for harvest, the trichomes are the right shape, but I’m not sure if they are milky or still clear. I took horrible pics with my magnifier app, but maybe someone can make it out. They are 2 months from seed, the leaves are still nice and green, no nute burn, and nice dark purple buds. I just don’t know when to chop them and I don’t want to wait for the pistils to get too brown because i like more of a cerebral high. Also, I don’t know if anything cool happens if two different strain’s roots are intertwined. Any input would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Dark devil and red poison twins
Dark devil and red poison twins 2
Dark devil and red poison twins 3
Dark devil and red poison twins 4
Dark devil and red poison twins 5
Dark devil and red poison twins 6
Dark devil and red poison twins 7
Dark devil and red poison twins 8
Dark devil and red poison twins 9
Dark devil and red poison twins 10
Dark devil and red poison twins 11
Dark devil and red poison twins 12