Dark Devil Auto

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hi all, well here is my report on DARK DEVIL. This was an easy plant to grow as this was only my second one. She had many side branches that put out nice nugs. I only pinched her once. With me this weed works very well for nausea and pain also helps with sleep. I don't know how many of you out there are into autos but this is one you should try. She grew to about 3.5 ft. If you get the chance try it you won't be disappointed.
Dark devil auto 2
Dark devil auto

INFO
Tester Name :Newtogrowing
Strain :Dark Devil Auto
Method Smoked :joint, pipe

APPEARANCE: Very nice sticky purple buds

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :very floral, berry essence
Associated smells of bud : berrys, fruity

TASTE

Dominant flavour : fruity, very nice taste
Associated flavours : berrys

Harsh/smoothness : very smooth
- cough factor? : yes/no: No cough

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) Very euphoric, 80% head 20% body
Potency : an easy 9-9.5
Duration : 3.5-4.0 hrs.
Use : Daytime/Bedtime: both, but to me bedtime..
Munchies? :for my wife no, me yes

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Were ya able to clone this auto at all??? Autos aint my thing but i hear some of the new ones out you can take cuttings off. Looks frosty as fuck and real nice bag appeal, any purple buds are worth they weight in gold round my neck of the woods. What was your weight off that girl?

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Were ya able to clone this auto at all??? Autos aint my thing but i hear some of the new ones out you can take cuttings off. Looks frosty as fuck and real nice bag appeal, any purple buds are worth they weight in gold round my neck of the woods. What was your weight off that girl?
hey organicganja, haven't tried cloning. got just over 2 zzzz"s

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

The nugs are nice and light. That is one thing I noticed. The lady was nice and full. I was hoping for 3zzzz's, but am happy with what she gave me.

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

I love Dark Devil Auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DD was awesome to grow. Her flowers were a sight to enjoy. The fragrance from her still lingers in my memories. When I get a chance I will bring up photos of her.
My yield weighed out a lot less than yours tho. DD was a delight to grow and great for beginners IMO :D

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I love Dark Devil Auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DD was awesome to grow. Her flowers were a sight to enjoy. The fragrance from her still lingers in my memories. When I get a chance I will bring up photos of her.
My yield weighed out a lot less than yours tho. DD was a delight to grow and great for beginners IMO :D
It is a nice plant to grow. I'll be grown another one soon. I love the flavor of the buds and also the texture was nice. The last one I grew grew to about almost 4 foot tall. Hopefully the next one will have more bud but a little shorter. Lolol. I did a video of the plant while it was growing but I have to figure out how to put it on the site. Peace Out.

THCwavy

THCwavy

Hi all, well here is my report on DARK DEVIL. This was an easy plant to grow as this was only my second one. She had many side branches that put out nice nugs. I only pinched her once. With me this weed works very well for nausea and pain also helps with sleep. I don't know how many of you out there are into autos but this is one you should try. She grew to about 3.5 ft. If you get the chance try it you won't be disappointed.View attachment 524850 View attachment 524849

INFO
Tester Name :Newtogrowing
Strain :Dark Devil Auto
Method Smoked :joint, pipe

APPEARANCE: Very nice sticky purple buds

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :very floral, berry essence
Associated smells of bud : berrys, fruity

TASTE

Dominant flavour : fruity, very nice taste
Associated flavours : berrys

Harsh/smoothness : very smooth
- cough factor? : yes/no: No cough

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) Very euphoric, 80% head 20% body
Potency : an easy 9-9.5
Duration : 3.5-4.0 hrs.
Use : Daytime/Bedtime: both, but to me bedtime..
Munchies? :for my wife no, me yes
Thank u for this ive pick up some dark devil seeds but i didn't kno what to run next this is it!!!! Thank u again og

cave troll

cave troll

Ive had success taking clones before day 21 or so with autos.

Top Bottom