Darkness around the base of my leaves?

• Thread starter Budfarmer21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budfarmer21

A couple days into week 2 of veg. I noticed these dark edges along the bases of a couple leaves. Something to worry about or no? If anything I’m thinking maybe nitrogen? Stems are also a little red/purple but that seems to have been consistent throughout her whole life so far.

Darkness around the base of my leaves
Darkness around the base of my leaves 2
Darkness around the base of my leaves 3
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

looks chill man, pics of the whole plant would be more better but that leaf looks just fantastic

B

Budfarmer21

looks chill man, pics of the whole plant would be more better but that leaf looks just fantastic
These are from last night. The dark spots are only on the leaves I originally showed. And thanks this is my first grow so I’m overthinking everything lmfao

59FE0FE4 2EB2 4BD2 8547 A022DF797A61
BF9D75FB 9256 420D BF00 B4EFD25CCA57
B43028B3 6108 4EF0 84D9 EA5D9227A022
B

Budfarmer21

Your light may be a little too intense. Are the bases of the leaves in shade?
The dark spots are in the shade on the lower leaves. But the two up top have it just a little. My light is roughly 30cm from canopy and it’s a Aiydu 1000W LED Full Spectrum

freezeland2

freezeland2

Looks fine to me. Too much loving on it is my diagnosis if a diagnosis is needed. Maybe when you transplant next consider planting it in the middle of the pot.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Looks fine to me. Too much loving on it is my diagnosis if a diagnosis is needed. Maybe when you transplant next consider planting it in the middle of the pot.
My bad on recommending planting in the middle of the pot. I now see you doing some LST. It was hard to see first glance. I think they are fine. No worries.

Top Bottom