Darkroom II v (new) Growlab v Sunhut

• Thread starter creole cook
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

creole cook

Of the newest styled tents, which is the best? Their prices all run within 10 dollars of each other on

which is the better overall product? Do the new grow labs still have issues with the Velcro which also caused light leaks? Is the sun hut thicker than the Secret Jardin DR II or new growlabs? How are the joints of the new tents? Their ability to support weight now?

thank you all

ebbensmoke

ebbensmoke

i prefder the jardins.... the intense line is nice if you are willing to pay. i think they can also be daisy chained togther, but havent seen a pic yet on how they do so...

C

creole cook

Some have said that the quality of the sunhuts were much better quality than the darkroom/growlab (old style) tents.
Not sure how the darkroom II's and the new growlabs stack up

ebb what makes you pick the darkrooms?

C

creole cook

It seems that most people like the SJ's over the hydrohuts but some people folk on the farm like the sunhuts for their quality (thickness etc)

Id assume that the DR II's destroy hydrohuts by an even greater degree but how do they compare to the sunhuts and new growlabs?

they are all within 20 dollars of each other

ebbensmoke

ebbensmoke

for me the greeners vids say alot. they have more ports, better access, etc. my ultimate decision had to do with clearance....

S

sweetgreen

I have 2 of the Secret Jardin DR II 120's and they rock!!! Great quality and totally light proof as far as I can tell. The carrying bag is a nice touch as well

S

spider125

I have a growlab120. Its pretty light proof. I couldn't see any light coming out with a 600hps inside in the pitch black.

G

growgrow

I have 2 grolabs (5x5x7 and 10x10x7) and one hydrohut (4x4x8). I LOVE the Growlabs. no lightleak, very sturdy zippers and they have plenty of ports in them for intake/cords/exhaust. I store things on top of mine and the bars are very sturdy. I also hang 6 lights from the bars and they dont sag at all. hydrohut is ok but i dont like the velcro flaps for the ports. with the growlabs you can cynch and up the ports with a string lock on them.

GROW

Latest posts

Top Bottom