dat cave

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

No I have not heard of FELT before.
They sound like the English version of the Jefferson Airplane .

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

This fucking rules too! Goddamn you people know some good shit, have missed out on some seriously excellent stuff! Thanks for sharing this! :)
Yeah this is an awesome video! They are so trippy! Guitar player in baby diaper and sucking on pacifiers! Lmao and those crazy mask eyes on the singer. So weird and creative. Wish I could have gone to one of their shows.

jipp

jipp

Yeah this is an awesome video! They are so trippy! Guitar player in baby diaper and sucking on pacifiers! Lmao and those crazy mask eyes on the singer. So weird and creative. Wish I could have gone to one of their shows.

Yeah, what a trip. i was born in the wrong period. i bet that show would of been kick ass to have been at. i was like jamming along with them then all of sudden the ship landed with that fucking space pimp. then at the end when the spaceship left that was even better than when it arrived, enjoyed the show i did.

chris,.

DAT

DAT

IMG 2128
Yeah, what a trip. i was born in the wrong period. i bet that show would of been kick ass to have been at. i was like jamming along with them then all of sudden the ship landed with that fucking space pimp. then at the end when the spaceship left that was even better than when it arrived, enjoyed the show i did.

chris,.
Very cool. Chilling at the book store. On a lovely sunny Saturday. found a wonderful book! Only 15 bucks for this . Must have for reference drawings it has 377 glossy color pages of pinups.

jipp

jipp

i like your art. not sure what to think of the first attempt pinup.. sorta brings flash backs of garbage pale kids.. :D

i really should start o draw, since i basically have to sit in this damn chair all day, laughs ( i did order some origami paper tho, so im gonna relearn that.. i use to be able to fold all kinds of animals and s hit out of paper. odd skill i know. picked it up in first grade tho for some reason.

chris.

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

yeah you should try some type of creative stuff sitting in your chair, it kills the time fast.

I started a new drawing with one idea from my new pin up book. It was a trans gender bathroom scene of some sexy transgender legs with some fishnet stockings and high heels on and with with some male parts hanging while he/she sat on the toliet, but you couldnt see the toliet..... it was looking through the bathroom key hole. The key hole shape was problematic and i ripped the drawing to shreds yesterday after giving it my all.... Will give some other pin up ideas a go soon in my sketch book.

jipp

jipp

hope you had a great birthday @DAT
did the chocolate kick your ass?>

rock on girly:D

chris.

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

Thanks Chris. My birthday is this weekend but I like to start celebrating early!! I have some cool plans in the works!! Got a new bong and some medicated chocolate yesterday. Started eating the chocolate today and bong hits in the new bong tonite. Going for a hike on the coast tomorrow and gonna eat a prime rib . Also going to the hot tub and maybe a movie. The sun is sopposed to come out tomorrow afternoon and again on Sunday so I will try to get some sunlight exposure because it has been so rainy and dark for a long time now. Been sitting in front of my led light for some rays.and taking melatonin
IMG 2180

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Yeah me to. I attempted one pinup drawing a couple months ago (see below) Lol. But looking to improve my game with this new book!
View attachment 673073
Completed this drawing today.
THC farm ROCKS!!
View attachment 673074
I'm sorry in advance, but your first sketch reminds me.

"I'll take Catanus for $600, Alex"
Catanus tattoo

Pinups are the best! They were the yoga pants/leggings/best trend ever in their time.

DAT

DAT

hey @DAT
how you doing? not seen ya on in a while :)

here is a tune for ya.
chris
Hey Chris,
thanks . its been a stressful month at work, personal health probs with my stomach and insomnia...and dad got diagnosed with end stage pancreatic cancer. Unfortunately all marijuana meds irratate my stomach , so wierd and fucked up.. I tried eveything.. smoking, eating , tincture, so i havent medicated with any ganja for about a month. My diet has completely changed and i cannot eat so many good foods with acidic or fatty properties anymore. But on a positive note, my work out regimen has gotten very focused and Im hitting the gym every morning for some wicked HIT training also have been reading a books on overcoming anxiety along with doing yoga and meditation. Also been Hiking and going on long walks at the beach. Not been doing any bit of drawing or art.
It has been such a long grey raining winter here in ORegon. So lookin foward to some sunnier drier weather. How about you? how have you been?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Hey Chris,
thanks . its been a stressful month at work, personal health probs with my stomach and insomnia...and dad got diagnosed with end stage pancreatic cancer. Unfortunately all marijuana meds irratate my stomach , so wierd and fucked up.. I tried eveything.. smoking, eating , tincture, so i havent medicated with any ganja for about a month. My diet has completely changed and i cannot eat so many good foods with acidic or fatty properties anymore. But on a positive note, my work out regimen has gotten very focused and Im hitting the gym every morning for some wicked HIT training also have been reading a books on overcoming anxiety along with doing yoga and meditation. Also been Hiking and going on long walks at the beach. Not been doing any bit of drawing or art.
It has been such a long grey raining winter here in ORegon. So lookin foward to some sunnier drier weather. How about you? how have you been?
Sorry about your dad.

Have you tried infused coconut oil? We have an old rescue with Transitional Cell Carcinoma around her bladder and uterus, she was given a year about 9 months ago. She has a bad hip and ACL, and she won't take pills or meds, but she has responded to coconut oil applied under her tongue or along her gumline. She has an especially sensitive stomach and won't touch anything medicated, but she handles this well. Her progression has slowed, whether that's dependent on the vet's meds or the other meds will never be known.

Any possibility you are allergic? https://www.leafly.com/news/health/a-guide-to-cannabis-allergies-and-symptoms

Top Bottom