dat cave

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Thanks. I haven't tried the infused coconut oil and under the tongue might work but the high fat content Does not sound vey appetizing right now.
That was a fascinating article. I am allergic to sativa's. When I brush up against their leaves I break out in rash with big welts and hives. One time while trimming a sativa my nose started to bleed.
The allergic to marijuana article mentioned the identification of lipid transfer proteins found in cannabis I though interesting. What the article did not discuss was the correlation with smoking and Gastric acid reflux. Smoking irrates the esophagus and can cause an increase in acid in the intestinal which can reflux up into the stomach. I have become so hyper sensitive I can't smoke. Any oily substance causes reflux as well. I'm basically shit outta luck and fucked right now. hopefully this problem will resolve itself in the near future. Thanks for the suggestion and interesting article .

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Thanks. I haven't tried the infused coconut oil and under the tongue might work but the high fat content Does not sound vey appetizing right now.
That was a fascinating article. I am allergic to sativa's. When I brush up against their leaves I break out in rash with big welts and hives. One time while trimming a sativa my nose started to bleed.
The allergic to marijuana article mentioned the identification of lipid transfer proteins found in cannabis I though interesting. What the article did not discuss was the correlation with smoking and Gastric acid reflux. Smoking irrates the esophagus and can cause an increase in acid in the intestinal which can reflux up into the stomach. I have become so hyper sensitive I can't smoke. Any oily substance causes reflux as well. I'm basically shit outta luck and fucked right now. hopefully this problem will resolve itself in the near future. Thanks for the suggestion and interesting article .
I hope you start to feel better.

jipp

jipp

Hey Chris,
thanks . its been a stressful month at work, personal health probs with my stomach and insomnia...and dad got diagnosed with end stage pancreatic cancer. Unfortunately all marijuana meds irratate my stomach , so wierd and fucked up.. I tried eveything.. smoking, eating , tincture, so i havent medicated with any ganja for about a month. My diet has completely changed and i cannot eat so many good foods with acidic or fatty properties anymore. But on a positive note, my work out regimen has gotten very focused and Im hitting the gym every morning for some wicked HIT training also have been reading a books on overcoming anxiety along with doing yoga and meditation. Also been Hiking and going on long walks at the beach. Not been doing any bit of drawing or art.
It has been such a long grey raining winter here in ORegon. So lookin foward to some sunnier drier weather. How about you? how have you been?
hi, sorry to hear of such things.. tough for sure. im hanging in there best i can.. fucked up my bad kne waiting for the surgeon.. sorta worried about that but it is what it is.. ill deal with it when i get a cut open date or whatever. but on the postive, my plants are still alive.. FUCK YEAH. hha..

so here is positive vibes for us both.. lets rock out, and enjoy the good vibes..

chris

DAT

DAT

hey man, yeah im rockin out. got some Cannibal Corspe on now.
Eaten back to Life.
Upload 2017 6 20 20 42 26

DAT

DAT

It is all paper so far. The drops are cut out of colored stock paper . I am thinking about a light grey blue watercolor on the white background . Bongs up . Happy 4 th.

DAT

DAT

Yeah I agree. What the hell was I thinking? It's going to be fun riping it off. I'm not pulling off drops by the tips anymore. I got a few jammed under my fingernail and it hurt bad.

jipp

jipp

Yeah I agree. What the hell was I thinking? It's going to be fun riping it off. I'm not pulling off drops by the tips anymore. I got a few jammed under my fingernail and it hurt bad.
did you remove it yet?

hope you are having a fantastic day,
rock on,
chris.

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

:)Your cute.
Jippie the Hippy.
No. I did not remove it yet. I was saving it for later. Not a bad day at work so far, busy but all is running smoothly. And I even got a hug from one patient , so that was sweet. I hope you are feeling fantastic today and that your plants are all doing well! ;)

jipp

jipp

its good to hear you are having a great day. im doing ok, im healing.. i can walk around the house a little now with out my walker.. so that is good. other than that just waiting for lights on to see if my girls are almost ripe.

getting medicated on some SD wax stuff.. all i know is its sour, and can kick your ass :D BONUSS!
laughs,
chris.

DAT

DAT

It hasn't rained in weeks .
can't bear the sunshine anymore.
It's too hot now.
Put blankets over all the windows .
It's like a cave now in here.
Dark with the a/ c blasting.
. I hope to cut out some more raindrops soon . I miss the rain so much. Had a very nice day with Jack Herer yesterday. But he came and went, nothing good ever lasts long in the shops round here.

jipp

jipp

It hasn't rained in weeks .
can't bear the sunshine anymore.
It's too hot now.
Put blankets over all the windows .
It's like a cave now in here.
Dark with the a/ c blasting.
. I hope to cut out some more raindrops soon . I miss the rain so much. Had a very nice day with Jack Herer yesterday. But he came and went, nothing good ever lasts long in the shops round here.
hi dat. i had to put foam in my window too. not much rain here yet.. but you can cut the humid with a knife. monsoon season has arrived. good lighting storms and shit.. and a few rain drops but no real rain yet.
jack herrer sounds good but unfortunately what i tried was not so good. heh.
to bad you can not always get good stuff. this whole system for medical herb let alone rec is one big mind fuck..

hitting some wax here. pain has been horrible today. i over did it yesterday. walk to the garage 5 time to check on my male. im paying for it today.
and trying to figure this cure shit out.

chris.

DAT

DAT

Yes curing is an art form. Which unfortunately causes some growing pains. If you are willing to put your time into it , it might be worth your while in the long run. I know it's hard to resist, but you might want to cut down on your trips to visit the male plant. In the long run he might not be worth it. So don't be that cat that got killed by curiosity too much. Good luck and have s good evening. I will pray for a little rain for you. Good luck and take care. I will talk to you later.

DAT

DAT

@Irietime
Logic locked the aug photo of the month thread. But I wanted to talk more about your winning photo. It looks really great in the display ad takes on another perspective for me. The lighting you managed to aquire was sensational! How many sources of light did you use and what angles were they projecting?

Irietime

Irietime

Hey right on @DAT. I took the photo with both my blurple leds on and a cfl light in one hand. I can't remember if the cfl had the shield on it, I've taken pics with it on and off. I put the cfl right up over the top and to the side of the bud just out of the frame. I take quite a few pictures as close to the bud as I can then select my favorite.
Happy growing and happy photos. Peace

DAT

DAT

Very nicely done. Lighting is tricky . It's hard to get the perfect lighting and the right angle at the right spot. You are quite talented! I started into the rain collage again . It has been 2 months sitting in front of it . Staring at it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom