dat cave

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Nice man...love the abstract stuff... You do any still life? portraits? shit like that?
yeah man, I do it all. Here is the second one I done from my new computer. Its crazy how real the paint looks, unfortunately its in a computer screen.. I wish if I printed it it could have the real texture that appears in the screen. like especially with the crayon texture and the oil paint. When I paint on the oil paint it has this crazy wet oozing feel as I move my pen across the screen. its amazing......
Squares1

stiffneck

stiffneck

yeah man, I do it all. Here is the second one I done from my new computer. Its crazy how real the paint looks, unfortunately its in a computer screen.. I wish if I printed it it could have the real texture that appears in the screen. like especially with the crayon texture and the oil paint. When I paint on the oil paint it has this crazy wet oozing feel as I move my pen across the screen. its amazing......View attachment 780874

That's bitchen dude you can get those sensations off the computer screen.

DAT

DAT

Magentanpink

Squares 1
yeah I really dig in it man. I feel like I'm really making real art, not graphic design shit. Its mind blowing. I feel like its so real its unreal its all digital cuz it doesn't look digital or feel digital when I'm making these .this one below is in progress... The one on top, my avatar, I was able to import the image and then play around with it, that is kinda fun too.!
Targets 1

stiffneck

stiffneck

Very nice man. It's so weird when we experience something in the digital world that makes us feel human. Happy for you my artist friend. Go make some ART. :)

DAT

DAT

That's committed!!
LOL! yes its was a bitch, no fuckin way in hell i was going to do one page at a time so I tore into it and it was hELL! but got it packed up double vacuum sealed.
Do you like
like my new avatar? I am going to get it for my birthday as a tattoo. will fuck around with some color combinations. But i know that the eyes will stay red. Lol 4 shuree. like totally.
Bugs 1

stiffneck

stiffneck

LOL! yes its was a bitch, no fuckin way in hell i was going to do one page at a time so I tore into it and it was hELL! but got it packed up double vacuum sealed.
Do you like
like my new avatar? I am going to get it for my birthday as a tattoo. will fuck around with some color combinations. But i know that the eyes will stay red. Lol 4 shuree. like totally.
View attachment 782416

Why yes I do. I have to admit when bugs bunny dressed up as a curvy female when I was a kid.... it made me feel funny. Bugs was always a favorite.

Cartoons are one of life's great treasures. The wife and I amuse ourselves by watching Popeye cartoons in the evening...

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

Why yes I do. I have to admit when bugs bunny dressed up as a curvy female when I was a kid.... it made me feel funny. Bugs was always a favorite.

Cartoons are one of life's great treasures. The wife and I amuse ourselves by watching Popeye cartoons in the evening...
I agree, cartoons are awesome. Bugs is cool and not annoying like other cartoon characters can be .
Dr Amber trichome!
Yes, u found me. Hello how are u ? Haven’t seen u over at Right In Uranus (riu) for awhile.
Whatcha making that for dat? Bitchin!
For my vacation in NYC next week.
girl I didn't have OCD until I saw this.
lol, sorry. Warning don’t try to read. I should have posted.

Top Bottom