As Designed Date at Top of Thread

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
This is a feature request: Would it be possible to make the date of the post appear at the top of the post as well as the bottom? It would make it much easier to gauge interest this way. Thanks!

outwest

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's a great idea it's eazier 2 see if its a new post.. I like it better up top 2.. I'm not 2 sure if they could juss change stuff that eazy.. But I'm not a computer guy so I really have no idea I'm juss saying..

T

TECK

The date is already at the top of the thread, look above the ad.
Date at Top of Thread
Discussion in 'Help, Suggestions & Feedback' started by outwest, Today at 2:00 AM.
[ ads box goes here ]

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Doh! I meant date at top of message, not thread! Oops.

I'll edit.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Ack! The topics says thread, the message says post. Double doh!

outwest

T

TECK

That's a great idea it's eazier 2 see if its a new post.. I like it better up top 2.. I'm not 2 sure if they could juss change stuff that eazy.. But I'm not a computer guy so I really have no idea I'm juss saying..
The script tells you already if there is a New post. Look at the upper right corner of each post, you will see the new flag.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The script tells you already if there is a New post. Look at the upper right corner of each post, you will see the new flag.

I never noticed that.. Good lookin out doggie

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

I see the posts here show the time but I just left a thread that only showed the date. I was gonna ask about showing the time also.

YJ

Dunge

Dunge

This is a feature request: Would it be possible to make the date of the post appear at the top of the post as well as the bottom? It would make it much easier to gauge interest this way. Thanks!

outwest
I think what outwest is getting at here is that when a post is long, it would be nice not to scroll to the bottom to see the date of the post.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I think what outwest is getting at here is that when a post is long, it would be nice not to scroll to the bottom to see the date of the post.

That is correct. Thanks for clarifying!

outwest

Top Bottom