daughter rats out own parents for growing

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
She's 18 and lookin for a new place to live if she where mine....fly be free you little bitch..

If I were her parents I would have put right back on her and act totally shocked that my daughter would grow weed at my house,,

A parents love...lol

mr roboto

mr roboto

She's probably a spoiled lil brat that didnt get her way with her parents and ratted them out ........kick the cunt out and write her out of the will. Shes 18 now , so they should post her pic with the title "SNITCH"

sky high

sky high

If you are an idiot...yer kids will be idiots as well. This is a >case in point. I mean...who can they really blame but themselves?

Even so....I stand in a place in this world where I can honestly say that these folks are lucky to still have their daughter. What she did was completely wrong.....but tossing your child aside/disowning them for such a juvenile mistake/exhibition of poor judgement shows me how juvenile some folks truly are themselves and how fucked up and selfish their values truly must be.

onward....through the fog....

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

She's 18 and lookin for a new place to live if she where mine....fly be free you little bitch..

If I were her parents I would have put right back on her and act totally shocked that my daughter would grow weed at my house,,

A parents love...lol

Haha. Well put!

B

Burned Haze

Spoiled bitches..........Def make sure to tell her it's all fine and "I love you", Even if the truth is she's a stupid, spoiled bitch. Swamp is where u deserve lol
-BH

Ritual

Ritual

If she were younger i would cast the blame in ignorant school programs (dare be a winner, ect) but being 18 shes prolly just being a little spoiled bitch...either eay tough spot for the parents. Unconditional love lol

H

happy b

When i read the headline i assumed it was a young kid who accidentally stuck theyr parents in but an 18 year old calling the cops on her parents?what did they teach this girl?i wouldnt be suprised if she called em coz her freinds were snobby little fucks that she was trying to impress.what happened to hanging around with the "bad" crowd and smoking weed to impress your freinds?

Skunked

Skunked

My 17 yr old told me that once and thats exactly what i told him."What the Hell are you doing growing in my house",is what i told him i was gonna say to the cops.He shut up then. peace,fuzzy
Hate to beat a dead horse because I'm bored but this reply made me laugh my ass off I'm just picturing it now and if I had to do that XD

hps4891

hps4891

Yet one more reason i don't have or want children.
Stories like this make me wonder about the parents more then anything. Cuz, kids grow up how you raise em. I train them up in the way I'll have them go. These idiots raised a snitch, they got nobody to blame but themselves. I love kids but I can đź’Ż understand why you and others don't want any!

Top Bottom