Day 14 is it going ok?

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Green and sturdy…day 14,or 15.too small? Be ok?

50% happy frog 50% light warrior and I’ve kept the soil on the dry side not too much water

only fed 6.2 water so far (water is good same as other grows)

light should be good…I’m at 24” with hlg rspec 100

don’t mind the temps and humidity meters I was working in there

should I feed lightly?

Day 14 is it going ok
Day 14 is it going ok 2
quirk

quirk

Those are behind the power curve for 2 week old plants. Back when started in solos, my mix was equal parts FFOF and Light Warrior with my reasoning being the FFOF had enough nutrients to get me through two weeks while the Light warrior acted as a buffer to prevent burning in the seedling phase. As for watering I would get the dry weight and the wet weight then keep 20g below wet and not water until I got down to 20g above dry. Your humidity could be raised a bit, 60-70%, temp lowered, 65-75 degrees and provide air circulation to strengthen stem and root. Last pic is after transplant, day13 from sprout.
Just grow suggestions for your consideration.

Drain holes
Dry weight
Wet weight
Day 13
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Ok.think they will pan out ok?
Those are behind the power curve for 2 week old plants. Back when started in solos, my mix was equal parts FFOF and Light Warrior with my reasoning being the FFOF had enough nutrients to get me through two weeks while the Light warrior acted as a buffer to prevent burning in the seedling phase. As for watering I would get the dry weight and the wet weight then keep 20g below wet and not water until I got down to 20g above dry. Your humidity could be raised a bit, 60-70%, temp lowered, 65-75 degrees and provide air circulation to strengthen stem and root. Last pic is after transplant, day13 from sprout.
Just grow suggestions for your consi

PK1

PK1

Supporter
you can just lift the cups up and see how heavy or light they are. Two of the cups look like the soil is nice and moist but the other two look to dry.
Water until run off and i think FFHF has like no nutrients so maybe start feed at 150 ppm and see how the plants act. They also seem to be a bit stressed with the light. What is the intensity at 24"

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

you can just lift the cups up and see how heavy or light they are. Two of the cups look like the soil is nice and moist but the other two look to dry.
Water until run off and i think FFHF has like no nutrients so maybe start feed at 150 ppm and see how the plants act. They also seem to be a bit stressed with the light. What is the intensity at 24"
400-450 ppfd

Reactions: PK1

Latest posts

Top Bottom