Day 15 Of Flowering And Now This Starts To Happen? Please Help.

• Thread starter Sadgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sadgrower

I grow Critical Mass in rockwool slabs-flood and drain system. (I do it manually twice a day)

I use Ph perfect nutes 3 part series. I was actually running a drain to waste system to try and ensure no problems this time and guess what they happened anyway. the ec was always 1.6-1.8 in veg trickling up..I then continued the same feed until day 10 when clear pistils start to show. At which time i switched to maxi bloom but maintained the same EC.

Temps are ideal throughout 75 with light on 68 with them off. I have only 1000 watt hps systems, air cooled of course,climate controlled enviroment.40% to 70% humidity .This strain is susceptible to mold so i do lower the humidity towards the end....but the end is near if I cant fix this and fast!!
Ph is always 5.8-6.2.

The small plants are on day 1 of flowering -nice and green and pretty much no problem. (Light green is attributed to the first 12 hours of dark yesterday).

The bigger plants that have the damage that started on day 12 of flowering are on day 15 of flowering. On day 10 as usual i switched to maxi bloom-Basically 1 teaspoon per gallon which leaves my ec at 1.8- 1.9.

My tap water has 0.14 of whatever already in it-(very clean water for a 3rd world country) I use a milwaukee EC pen that has never failed me. I also use a good ph pen. I am in Rio de Janeiro and dont have all the access to all the shit from back home. This ISNT my first rodeo either in fact im sad to say i have many years in the business but am now losing control of everything right around the 2nd week of flower. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. IM THE SADDEST GROWER ON THE PLANET RIGHT NOW.

As a precaution i did start adding cal magic to the mix so now im at 1.9-2.0 ec maintaining 5.8 ph always Ill keep everyone posted THANKS TO ANYONE FOR REPLYING IN ADVANCE I AM IN DIRE NEED OF OUTSIDE HELP HERE IN BRASIL.

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
CLONES
2. How old are your plants?
THEY ALL VEG FOR 10 DAYS---THE SMALLER ONES ARE ON DAY 1 OF BUD THE BIGGER ON DAY 15
3. How tall are your plants?
AS SEEN IN PICS ABOUT A FOOT PLUS SOME AT DAY 15 MAYBE 4-5 inches on DAY 1
4. What size containers are they planted in?
ROCKWOOL SLABS THE LONG 40 INCH ONES THAT GO INTO THE "LIBRBAK" PLASTIC CONTAINERS YOU SEE HOLDING THE SLABS.
5.What is your soil mix?
ROCKWOOL
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use and how much you give per watering? TWICE A DAY FLOOD AND DRAIN.

7. What is the pH of your water?
STEADY 5.8 19-19 EC
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? WAS USING PH PERFECT 3 PART SERIES THEN SWITCHED TO MAXI BLOOM ON DAY 10.

9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
I DID TODAY JUST ONE RACK THE ONE IN THE PICS.WITH CALI MAGIC AND BUD CANDY WHICH IS MAGNESIUM ONLY.
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") 1000 WATT HPS ONLY 6 OF THEM

11. How close are your lights to the plants?
THEY WERE LIKE 3 FEET I DID RAISE THEM TODAY AS PRECAUTION CUZ I DID THINK LIGHT BURN BUT PROBABLY NOT SINCE THE DAMAGE ISNT CONCENTRATED ON THE TOP.

12. What size is your grow space in square feet? HUGE 13 BY 7 AND 10 FEET TALL

13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
CLIMATE CONTROLLED 75 F WITH THE LIGHTS ALL ON 70 WITH LIGHTS OFF BUT I CAN DROP IT TO 50F IF I WANT I HAVE A GOOD AC AS WELL FOR THAT.

14. What is the pH of the soil?
THE PH OF THE ROCKWOOL IS ALWAYS 5.8-6.2
15. What is the pH of your run off?
WHEN IT GETS TO 6.2 I KNOCK IT BACK DOWN TO 5.8
16. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
NO NONE AT ALL.

THANKS EVERYONE IN ADVANCE --Getting nervous around these parts lol j/k

Day 15 of flowering and now this starts to happen please help
Day 15 of flowering and now this starts to happen please help 2
Day 15 of flowering and now this starts to happen please help 3
Day 15 of flowering and now this starts to happen please help 4
Day 15 of flowering and now this starts to happen please help 5
Day 15 of flowering and now this starts to happen please help 6
Day 15 of flowering and now this starts to happen please help 7
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Try adding some garden gypsum to the top of the cubes before watering, looks like Ca deficiency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom