Day 16 Flower but no stretch. Is this normal ?1

• Thread starter Keod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keod

Keod

Hey guys , as in the title I am on day 16 flower and I am getting hardly no stretch. Is this normal ? Buds are already forming.
The strain is Green crack by Humboldt Seed Organisation.
Growing in BioCanna soil mix with the whole BioCanna nutrient line.

Plus the Biocanna feeding chart says to continue to use veg nutrients for 1to3 weeks until the stretch stops/buds appear. Before switching to flowering nutrients.
Does anyone have any experience with those?

Keod

Keod

I will havr to wait for pictures they are in their night cycle . But they look healthy !

Keod

Keod

How long did you veg them?
2 and half months roughly. I trained them a lot and may be ropped them to soon and didn't let them get to tall . But they are bushy as he'll. Here is a picture just before the flip

Keod

Keod

I mean they did stretch abit but nothing like what people told me like double in size.
How long can stretching last (depends of the strain I know)

Keod

Keod

Yeah some strains just don’t stretch as much. My buddy grew out some green crack auto’s once but I can’t remember if his was a stretcher or not.
I looked up on growdiaries..com and the strain I have should stretch quite a bit .
Once flowers appear does the plant keep stretching?

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

Looks like their stretching to me. Like said already report back in 2 weeks

Madmax

Madmax

My last grow kept stretching up to day 23-24 .after that they will still grow a little more till the end of flower.your enviroment and light can play a factor in that aswell..

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I would clean up those dead leaves. Don’t wanna cause problems with mold or pests. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom