Day 2 into flower

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

So I'm in day 2 of flower now and I'm just posting a little video of my current set up, I'm a new grower so I'm just posting this in the hope that a pro grower or seasoned one at least will take a look and tell me if they can spot anything that is off or anything that I'm blatantly doing wrong, your input would be greatly appreciated

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
How long were the plants growing before you flowered? Nice little secret passage to your grow tent lol. Air coming out n and out looks good so far. How big is the tent? Strain? HPS light I assume?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

How long were the plants growing before you flowered? Nice little secret passage to your grow tent lol. Air coming out n
out looks good so far. How big is the tent? Strain? HPS light I assume?
A week longer than I'd of liked, they were in veg for 5 weeks, the tents 1.2m x 1.2 m x 2 metres, they are mimosa and yeah I'm using a hps light running at 660 w. I wanted to keep the cost down on this one but I'm thinking for the next one I'm gonna upgrade to led hopefully

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Pretty discreet! Plants look good. Brisk breeze blowing there. What type of lights are you using?
Yeah it's nice and discreet, and if I get an unwanted knock at the door I can quickly take the ducting down put it in the hole and block the hole up fast with a book shelf, done a dummy run and I have it sorted in 2 mins 😂I'm just using a hps light on this one with dimmer, but hoping for the next one to upgrade to led

Top Bottom