Day 2 of dying brown leaves

• Thread starter Cy12341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cy12341

Cy12341

I recently had a big problem so I decided to spray some mint essential oil in my grow tent. The oil was heavily mixed with water and a little dish soap. The next day i noticed the plants started to brown and many of the plants roots were starting to poke up through the surface level of the coco coir medium. I’m not sure how to save my plants or if I even can but any help will do.

Also one plant had a branch fall off almost yesterday so I had to tie that up immediately after the browning began.

Thanks in advance

Day 2 of dying brown leaves
Day 2 of dying brown leaves 2
Day 2 of dying brown leaves 3
Day 2 of dying brown leaves 4
Day 2 of dying brown leaves 5
Day 2 of dying brown leaves 6
Day 2 of dying brown leaves 7
Day 2 of dying brown leaves 8
Day 2 of dying brown leaves 9
Cy12341

Cy12341

I recently had a big problem so I decided to spray some mint essential oil in my grow tent. The oil was heavily mixed with water and a little dish soap. The next day i noticed the plants started to brown and many of the plants roots were starting to poke up through the surface level of the coco coir medium. I’m not sure how to save my plants or if I even can but any help will do.

Also one plant had a branch fall off almost yesterday so I had to tie that up immediately after the browning began.

Thanks in advance

* Bug problem (tiny white bugs moving through out the medium they covered the whole top layer once sprayed. May have been mites along with fungus gnats)

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
mites and gnats... maybe aphids? and now root ones? they creep and crawl then fly

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
no idea, and i could be wrong... but the guys that know things will be around soon. @growsince79 would know and he will be around at some point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom