• Start date
  • Tagged users None
NairnM16

NairnM16

Where’s the plant? Jks but seems like you’ve stripped quiet a lot off it

Daviee___

Daviee___

Where’s the plant? Jks but seems like you’ve stripped quiet a lot off it
Yeah I'm aware of that lol . Some leafs didnt come out of their defficiency they had so I went ahead and pruned them not to mention I'm not done veging in still going to switch to my new 600wt vivosun this weekend and keep it under there for about another 2-3 weeks before blooming

NairnM16

NairnM16

Yeah I'm aware of that lol . Some leafs didnt come out of their defficiency they had so I went ahead and pruned them not to mention I'm not done veging in still going to switch to my new 600wt vivosun this weekend and keep it under there for about another 2-3 weeks before blooming
What deficiency? Should maybe scrog them for the next 2-4 weeks try and save your yeild at this point

Daviee___

Daviee___

What deficiency? Should maybe scrog them for the next 2-4 weeks try and save your yeild at this point
Cal/mag deficiency. They are all healthy now . This is my first INDOOR grow so I wasnt fully prepared to set up the hps light when I got these clones . Will definitely be getting a scrog thanks 👍

NairnM16

NairnM16

Cal/mag deficiency. They are all healthy now . This is my first INDOOR grow so I wasnt fully prepared to set up the hps light when I got these clones . Will definitely be getting a scrog thanks 👍
U using soil or coco

Latest posts

Top Bottom