Day 21 Into Flower Progression Question...

• Thread starter ChiT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Remote Grow - Trying to monitor as much as I can remotely with cams along with WiFi Humidistat, thermostats, smart plugs, etc. FYI, I keep the night vision off as to not create any IR at night.
lol I do the same. Whole grow is smart switched

Ph 007

Ph 007

Remote Grow - Trying to monitor as much as I can remotely with cams along with WiFi Humidistat, thermostats, smart plugs, etc. FYI, I keep the night vision off as to not create any IR at night.
Is it , funny enough the last 2 weeks of hough 3 sets of 3 different wireless thermometer's off amazon and I returned them all they where all carp fake readings or they just freeze and the temps just reads the same 24-7 , out of 3 didffent makes only ones that where ok but hot great was ones called Sensor Push 50 a pop and they went 100% good

Do you have a link for that one you have for me to have a look at please?

Any of you guys seeing this if so any one know of a good wireless thermometer?, I want to limit the amount of times I need to open my tent to track my temps also stop the lights on my skin as it worries we as can't be good over the years I've done this,

And just though I'd mention, I de-leaf the shit into my plants at then end of week 2 of flower I find this much better, I use to do at the end of week 3 but it dont seem as good as the end of week 2 from the flip to 12/12 does.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

It sucks but the more you spend on technology like that the more you get out of it. Atmospheric controllers are definitely one of those things.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

plants look healthy.đź‘Š
Your at the perfect stage to pluck some foliage. Open up those bud sites, and they will surly fill in.
Start the Count, the day you set 12/12.
Close, its actually the first day of 12/12, so the next day is #1 day. Imo

ChiT

ChiT

Is it , funny enough the last 2 weeks of hough 3 sets of 3 different wireless thermometer's off amazon and I returned them all they where all carp fake readings or they just freeze and the temps just reads the same 24-7 , out of 3 didffent makes only ones that where ok but hot great was ones called Sensor Push 50 a pop and they went 100% good

Do you have a link for that one you have for me to have a look at please?

Any of you guys seeing this if so any one know of a good wireless thermometer?, I want to limit the amount of times I need to open my tent to track my temps also stop the lights on my skin as it worries we as can't be good over the years I've done this,

And just though I'd mention, I de-leaf the shit into my plants at then end of week 2 of flower I find this much better, I use to do at the end of week 3 but it dont seem as good as the end of week 2 from the flip to 12/12 does.
They are ink bird Wi-Fi controllers. One is a humidistat and one is a thermostat. I connect a heater humidifier and dehumidifier all at once. Do not get the Non-WiFi ones. They sell both and they look similar. You can set alarms, limits, as well as see historical graph to see what your temps and humidity were throughout the whole day For the past few days or so.

Top Bottom