Day 22, Look at these Sexy Ladies

• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
growsince79

growsince79

They are currently taking 2 quarts of water every 36 hours is how they have been feeding since transplant. it's 2 gallons split between 4 plants...
What soil and what are you feeding?

XxHammer

XxHammer

You probably need to let the pots dry longer.

I watered this morning, the plan is always to try and get 48 hours but the ladies always seem to start the droop around hour 36. but as someone else pointed out, it could be because the lights have only recently came on in the morning and the plants havent quite woken up/perked up yet. I was taking this to mean they needed watered.

I will try to go all day tomorrow without watering lol

growsince79

growsince79

I watered this morning, the plan is always to try and get 48 hours but the ladies always seem to start the droop around hour 36. but as someone else pointed out, it could be because the lights have only recently came on in the morning and the plants havent quite woken up/perked up yet. I was taking this to mean they needed watered.

I will try to go all day tomorrow without watering lol
A little end of day droop is ok. If you get runoff from 2 quarts in a 3.5 gal its because the soil isn't dry enough.

XxHammer

XxHammer

A little end of day droop is ok. If you get runoff from 2 quarts in a 3.5 gal its because the soil isn't dry enough.

That makes sense. It is actually early morning droop. My lights come on at 4am and I check the plants usually around 5-6am before I head out to work.

I watered yesterday morning, so normally I would water tonight before bed. 36-40hrs... But I will see how they look when I get home tonight and maybe try pushing them to Saturday morning which would be their first time going a full 2 days+ ... I will do my best to let them dry out more haha

Madbud

Madbud

Use the meter, its the only way for gauging moisture at depth.

XxHammer

XxHammer

My meter blows. And I broke the glass on it the other day. Maybe I will try a different brand.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
That makes sense. It is actually early morning droop. My lights come on at 4am and I check the plants usually around 5-6am before I head out to work.

I watered yesterday morning, so normally I would water tonight before bed. 36-40hrs... But I will see how they look when I get home tonight and maybe try pushing them to Saturday morning which would be their first time going a full 2 days+ ... I will do my best to let them dry out more haha
I’m getting used to lifting pots all the time along with my moisture meter and digital scale to check the weight. It’s amazing to see the weight drop just after a day so you know the plants are drinking it up!! Here’s a video to give you an idea on root size. I let mine dry out till I seen slight droop and then watered and they perked back up!!

XxHammer

XxHammer

Day25Veg9
Day25V9
Day25Veg9a

Couple days later. Day 25. Day 9 in FFOF soil.

Maybe 7-10 more days and Flip?

XxHammer

XxHammer

20210425 140627 HDR

Thanks man!

I am doing some experimenting right now as I get ready to put the net in and as the ladies get bigger. I put the plants on these castors to help them move around and to elevate them from any runoff.

I bought a Tarp today but have not got around to getting it all prepp'd to be a good water-catcher tray.

I am hoping I am not going to regret this move haha

I think the plants are looking pretty good though. Most likely be ready to flip to 12/12 by the end of next weekend.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
View attachment 1117281

Thanks man!

I am doing some experimenting right now as I get ready to put the net in and as the ladies get bigger. I put the plants on these castors to help them move around and to elevate them from any runoff.

I bought a Tarp today but have not got around to getting it all prepp'd to be a good water-catcher tray.

I think the plants are looking pretty good though. Most likely be ready to flip to 12/12 by the end of next weekend.
How much are those plant stands with wheels? I plan to get some myself but once they grow into the scrog net than I won’t really be able to use them fully but I want them to keep the pots off the cold floor. Also you don’t need to lay a tarp down for your pants you can buy little saucers that you can put your pots in like what I have in the pictures below. Just transplanted today except for one that may go in a good outdoor spot 😈!

2D837665 A810 40E2 8BBC 68BFC41F7896
Madbud

Madbud

View attachment 1117281

Thanks man!

24 hours dark to trigger flip before going to 12/12?

XxHammer

XxHammer

ImpulsiveGrower- Awesome dude, your plants look fucking perfect brother! rock on! I do not want to use saucers, that will defeat the purpose of elevating the pots... I will come up with something using this Tarp that I purchased. Cut it down to size and maybe make some sort of 2-3'' lip around the outside or something. Those little things were only 8$ at Home Depot. Not bad at all. Rated for up to 100lbs.

24 hours dark to trigger flip before going to 12/12?

I honestly havent gotten this far in my research yet. I will be doing a lot more research this week on preparing to flip to Flower.

I am guessing you recommend this method? 24 hours of full darkness, then 12/12?

As of now, I plan a standard swap to 12/12 from 18/6. Just do it in 1 night/1 change. But that is subject to change based on the information I come across this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom