Day 24 flower first indoor grow

• Thread starter NoWorryNoHurry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoWorryNoHurry

Day 24 flower. Diamond girl, orange bud and Hashplant. This is my first indoor grow by myself ever. Can anybody tell me what’s going on here? What to improve, sup with the yellowing? Am I in a good spot for day 24? Any help or suggestions appreciated much love y’all let it grow

Day 24 flower first indoor grow
Day 24 flower first indoor grow 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
either lights or nutrients or both..
what kind of lights and what medium you growing with and what nutrients you using?
sick/unhealthy plants means raise the lights until healthy..

N

NoWorryNoHurry

either lights or nutrients or both..
what kind of lights and what medium you growing with and what nutrients you using?
sick/unhealthy plants means raise the lights until healthy..
Lights are led about 12 inches away. Been giving it compost tea occasionally, growing in soil. I’ll try and raise the lights

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Lights are led about 12 inches away. Been giving it compost tea occasionally, growing in soil. I’ll try and raise the lights
I was getting the color fade on my leaves like that with the led lights until I started adding 1/4 tsp Epsom salts / gal on every watering... they need the extra magnesium

N

NoWorryNoHurry

I was getting the color fade on my leaves like that with the led lights until I started adding 1/4 tsp Epsom salts / gal on every watering... they need the extra magnesium
I put Epsom salts in the compost tea but i could try that when I just water? Thank you

Top Bottom