Day 24 of Flower has me DROOLING!

• Thread starter WeBeGrowinMon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

Just some picture updates. Its really cool to see how my zkittlez strain reacts to different temperatures. A few of you might have seen my post about a week ago nervous about one of my plants herming, so I immediately separated it from the others, realizing it was not herming and just a calyx, I left that one separate from the other 3.
I decided to say screw it and experiment a bit, she gets moved into my garage at night, and then to the back deck during its 12 hours of light...The colder temperatures in the garage at night have been doing wonders bringing out the awesome purple hues and I have been loving it!

Other than that, the plants seem super healthy besides a few rust spots which I believe are from lack of cal mag/ silica... I stupidly came across a thread somewhere mentioning how much cleaner the smoking is when cal mag/silica are dropped off during the flowering stage, but obviously my plants don't seem to enjoy, luckily tomorrow is a feeding day so I'll get them dosed up tomorrow.

The started reaaaally stinking this week and they smell DELICIOUS! I can't help but count down the days until I get closer to harvest. If anyone has any tips or tricks they wanna mention for harvest feel free! If not, I usually scour the web for anything and everything I can read.

Day 24 of flower has me drooling
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 2
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 3
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 4
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 5
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 6
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 7
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 8
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 9
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 10
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 11
Day 24 of flower has me drooling 12
Cypress66

Cypress66

Just some picture updates. Its really cool to see how my zkittlez strain reacts to different temperatures. A few of you might have seen my post about a week ago nervous about one of my plants herming, so I immediately separated it from the others, realizing it was not herming and just a calyx, I left that one separate from the other 3.
I decided to say screw it and experiment a bit, she gets moved into my garage at night, and then to the back deck during its 12 hours of light...The colder temperatures in the garage at night have been doing wonders bringing out the awesome purple hues and I have been loving it!

Other than that, the plants seem super healthy besides a few rust spots which I believe are from lack of cal mag/ silica... I stupidly came across a thread somewhere mentioning how much cleaner the smoking is when cal mag/silica are dropped off during the flowering stage, but obviously my plants don't seem to enjoy, luckily tomorrow is a feeding day so I'll get them dosed up tomorrow.

The started reaaaally stinking this week and they smell DELICIOUS! I can't help but count down the days until I get closer to harvest. If anyone has any tips or tricks they wanna mention for harvest feel free! If not, I usually scour the web for anything and everything I can read.
The plants are looking great to me how much longer have you got I’d be guessing 3/4wks? Maybe I might be wrong but I have only one thing that I’ve never done before and that’s the 48hrs of darkness before the harvest if you are not aware of that it is really good for the resin to come out of your plants or buds should have said it is something that I have only done on the last garden and they were very sticky and smelled so strong compared with the previous two days before but it is something that you probably will know and water less towards the end helps with the drying time a bit but good luck with it peace ✌️

Top Bottom