Day 29 since flip. Older fan leaves paling and some slight yellowing

• Thread starter Neezyweezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

Im heading into week 5 flower.
ppm was last at 1300 . But i saw some paling and had some light/heat issues and have since raised the lights up and have fed them a dose of 1100ppm. And a water feeding since.

Do these look deficiency or verge of nute lock out?

Day 29 since flip older fan leaves paling and some slight yellowing
Day 29 since flip older fan leaves paling and some slight yellowing 2
Day 29 since flip older fan leaves paling and some slight yellowing 3
Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

A few more examples of whats worrying me.
its paling from outside in. The buds and those leaves surround it are still green and healthy looking .

please my ears are wiiide open!
Any and every opinion is welcomed.

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

At 1100-1300 ppm I’ll go with lockout.
Ok sounds right . I have since just gave them a good watering to get the run off back down . Should i continue this once more then back to a feed of something lower . Like 800ppm?

i was just trying to push them cause they were all growing very green and fast but i feel in my gut im locking em out as well.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

IMO your overthinking it, I wouldn't be concerned with that at all In my opinion if you try to overcorrect you could do more harm than good. It can be strain specific but the lowers will very often begin to yellow during the later half of flower. I see it all the time some strains fade a lot while others hold the green color longer. I have a XXX OG cut I just ran that one starts fading really heavy late flower the first few times I ran the cut I thought I was fucking up only to realize that it is a unique characteristic no matter how much juice I feed her she fades out. This being said I would just keep doing what you are doing and strip off all those yellow lowers as they show up.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Ok sounds right . I have since just gave them a good watering to get the run off back down . Should i continue this once more then back to a feed of something lower . Like 800ppm?

i was just trying to push them cause they were all growing very green and fast but i feel in my gut im locking em out as well.
Just give plain water a couple of times. Watch the leaves.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I feel like its important to note that if your tops are looking yellow and grungy probably not good. However if its only the bottom leaves in the under-canopy doing it then I wouldn't worry as much.

Top Bottom