Day 3 of flower, 40 days since i got clones

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

These are my baby girls, 40 days into my first solo grow, now they look pretty good to me, but as I say I'm new so does anything look off to anybody else ?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Nahhh I’m Jp looking good man. Wut style you going for? LST? Trellis net? What’s the plan?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Nahhh I’m Jp looking good man. Wut style you going for? LST? Trellis net? What’s the plan?
Yeah I'm just thinking of a trellis net but I'm not 100 % sure if they need it or not what wud you advise ? Coz this is my first grow solo, I've done them with my bro before but just pretty much did what he told me and he never bothered before, he just let them grow out, I did give them a good pruning a week before I flipped them took alot of lower growth away

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Yeah I'm just thinking of a trellis net but I'm not 100 % sure if they need it or not what wud you advise ? Coz this is my first grow solo, I've done them with my bro before but just pretty much did what he told me and he never bothered before, he just let them grow out, I did give them a good pruning a week before I flipped them took alot of lower growth away
I'm not wanting to learn how to run before I can walk if that makes sense

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

No ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom