Day 30 of flower...Am I on track here?

• Thread starter CannabinoidCarson33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

Hey growers, this is my first grow and im on day 30 of flower in my 4x4 growing 5 gelato 33 x purple punch and 1 slurricane under 2, 240w led qb lights... Im a bit confused because a few of my plants buds look totally different than the others (more mature and more solid) and they are the same strain. Also, the slurricane has an almost yellow hue to it and already has many orangish hairs. I worry lots about my plants and have worked pretty hard to get them to this point as a first time grower so any advice is REALLY APPRECIATED. THANKS GUYS!

-Carson

Here are the Gelato 33 x purple punch...flower day 30
Day 30 of floweram i on track here
Day 30 of floweram i on track here 2
Day 30 of floweram i on track here 3
Day 30 of floweram i on track here 4

And here is the slurricane...
Day 30 of floweram i on track here 5

Will the buds swell up a bit? Am I on track for a healthy harvest? Thank you EVERYONE for the help!

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

Looking good from here.
Thank you, I appreciate you chiming in. As a first timer I'm pretty paranoid about something going wrong and losing all the work I've put into these ladies so I really was looking for someone with experience to tell me if things are good.
I'm mostly worried about high temps (81° during the day, 10 less at night) and while I have a 50pint dehumidifier running full time to keep the humidity down, it still can creep up to 60% at times, but for my daytime temperature it seems to be okay.

Is it normal for the buds on different plants of the same strain to look different? I'm not sure if they are just at different stages of maturity or what. If that is the case would you recommend harvesting at different times?
Lol, so sorry I went off there. Morning bowls have me excited to get my plants and buds ON POINT!
Thanks so much for the help. You all are the reason I've made it this far!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

They look healthy to me as well. Being patient is hard for many of us, especially the newbies. @Aquaman is looking so your golden. SS
As stated in all previous posts, they look very good! The next challenge is being able to accurately judge when they are at peak maturity. Consider purchasing a jeweler's loop 60x-100x. Without it, it's very easy to pick too soon. The way your grow is going, you'll want to focus on maximizing your plants' genetic potential because you've done very well so far. That jeweler's loop will become an important tool in your arsenal.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you, I appreciate you chiming in. As a first timer I'm pretty paranoid about something going wrong and losing all the work I've put into these ladies so I really was looking for someone with experience to tell me if things are good.
I'm mostly worried about high temps (81° during the day, 10 less at night) and while I have a 50pint dehumidifier running full time to keep the humidity down, it still can creep up to 60% at times, but for my daytime temperature it seems to be okay.

Is it normal for the buds on different plants of the same strain to look different? I'm not sure if they are just at different stages of maturity or what. If that is the case would you recommend harvesting at different times?
Lol, so sorry I went off there. Morning bowls have me excited to get my plants and buds ON POINT!
Thanks so much for the help. You all are the reason I've made it this far!
Yeah different phenos can express different bud structures

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

The harvest is now complete and everything has been jarred up and curing for 2 weeks. I ended up flowering for 64days and I harvested with about 15/20% amber. I couldn't have done it without all of you guys, THANK YOU!

Top Bottom