Day 30 sweathelmet diary and progress

• Thread starter Steveystrappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

What's up my fellow Gardners?!

So I have reached day 30 with my exoticgenetix sweathelmet. I have her potted in a 5 gallon fabric pot with happy frog soil. I have used minimal nutrients throughout the month but have used small doses of ff big bloom every other watering with a couple small doses of ff grow big. She almost didn't like the ff grow big for whatever reason. It was a low dose too. I was ph adjusted tap water to about 6-6.5 but have recently been collecting rain water and the ph is right around 6 ish. Bent stem when was young to keep short and also topped. A few days ago i started pruning into a mainline shape. Now I have a great canopy. The fan leaves on this pig are fat as hell. For lights I have a mars hydro 600w (100actualwatts) and a 85 actual wat blurple led. I have thrown in a 24wat 6400k cfl to ger when she was young and she loved it. My Temps are averaging 77f with Temps Fallin no less than 67 with lights off. Relative humidity averaging 56% throughout the month. I have another small blurple 85wat actual light I will add during flowering. These are definitely great genetics no doubt about it . This is.my first serious marijuana grow. I gave grown different vegetables and flowers over the years so have a decent feel of plants. I'm excited to see what this plant can do.

Day 30 sweathelmet diary and progress
Day 30 sweathelmet diary and progress 2
Day 30 sweathelmet diary and progress 3
Top Bottom