Day 32 from seed 6 strain!!! Lots of LST thoughts on my grow?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys I got my first indoor grow going with 6 strains. I plan to do a scrog for this run and that will make my 2x8 closet grow build complete!!!. Really trying to do alot of LST and some topping to bush out my plants. Things seem to be coming along pretty well now. Any thoughts or advice is welcome!!
Strains:
BLUE HASH
BLUE OG
GHOST TRAIN HAZE
AMNESIA HAZE
LSD
PURPLE AYAHUASCA

XxHammer

XxHammer

Yours are looking healthy, I just cant believe how much size difference we have when our plants are 2 days apart!

Keep up the good work... Are you planning for about 1 more week of Veg?

I will be updating my thread tonight after 8pm when the Lights come back on. Flower Day 2 for my Ladies :)

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the middle plant, the leaves in the center top, are they shaped differently? could just be my eyes

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
the middle plant, the leaves in the center top, are they shaped differently? could just be my eyes
I FIMed one of my plants that’s why it looks different. That was the one you’re talking about right?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Yours are looking healthy, I just cant believe how much size difference we have when our plants are 2 days apart!

Keep up the good work... Are you planning for about 1 more week of Veg?

I will be updating my thread tonight after 8pm when the Lights come back on. Flower Day 2 for my Ladies :)
Wanting to put in flower in the next two weeks as long as they keep growing the way they should be. Ya they had a rough start at life due to a cheap Amazon led 🤷‍♂️ But things have been moving great ever since getting my 240 watt qb. They look smaller bc I tie them down LST a lot like if I could show you the rest of the stalks they are growing sideways. They are gonna be little bushes by the time I’m done!!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
its a video so i cant copy and point, but the plant in the middle the actual leaves dont look like 5 (or 7 or any number) lobed leaves. they look like they were cut off, almost frilly on the ends. can you take a pic of it from the top so i can see.

the plant with the yellow fly paper in it

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
hmmm... on your LST, i dont think you got it quite right. looks like you bent it and all just not in the right place. the purpose is to expose the bottom stuff to light so it grows better.

im going to try to draw this out but i cant draw...

from the dirt up, there is a stem then off the stem are branches. you bent the stem but below where you bent it there are no leaves to expose to light.

20210503 170529
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
its a video so i cant copy and point, but the plant in the middle the actual leaves dont look like 5 (or 7 or any number) lobed leaves. they look like they were cut off, almost frilly on the ends. can you take a pic of it from the top so i can see.

I’m at work now but I’ll Forsure respond with pics when I get home.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
B89C692A 447C 43EE 8B7D 50D9ADBBF337
AA18B645 B223 4694 A0F4 0EAF6CE5D6AA
hmmm... on your LST, i dont think you got it quite right. looks like you bent it and all just not in the right place. the purpose is to expose the bottom stuff to light so it grows better.

from the dirt up, there is a stem then off the stem are branches. you bent the stem but below where you bent it there are no leaves to expose to light.
Ya I started training my stalks too early bc I was excited. I should’ve let them grow like the amnesia haze I just LST today but it’s all good next time I’m gonna let them grow taller before training. I’ve trained them to the rim of the pot and now I’m gonna work my way around the edge of the pot. I also snipped a fan leaf on that plant that had a nice side shoot right under it. I’ll update you on anything you wanna see when I get home from work tonight. I appreciate any and all input guys!!!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
you want to move things to get light to bud sites. so on the one in the pic, the place you bent, the main cola (or colas since you topped them) will grow upwards (kinda cool, before you see them tomorrow those will be trying to grow upward!) but now those 2 right at the bend will grow straight up too, and the ones a little lower wont be far behind. so now you have several colas that will start at the same height, or about the same. then those grow stuff and you move it too, each time just giving more light to the ones below it.

with the ones you sent to the edge of the pot, they wont work along the rim, in my opinion. you will see as you go, it is not so much a planned around the ring thing, as it is a thing where it decides to grow and you adjust it to do a little better. the one bent first, its branches will grow straight up. they will need moved and adjusted to get light, the best way to give them light would be to use the blank areas and redirect them to those so stuff they were blocking gets light. so in theory you go from the middle like spokes, more than the outside like the wheel.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
you want to move things to get light to bud sites. so on the one in the pic, the place you bent, the main cola (or colas since you topped them) will grow upwards (kinda cool, before you see them tomorrow those will be trying to grow upward!) but now those 2 right at the bend will grow straight up too, and the ones a little lower wont be far behind. so now you have several colas that will start at the same height, or about the same. then those grow stuff and you move it too, each time just giving more light to the ones below it.

with the ones you sent to the edge of the pot, they wont work along the rim, in my opinion. you will see as you go, it is not so much a planned around the ring thing, as it is a thing where it decides to grow and you adjust it to do a little better. the one bent first, its branches will grow straight up. they will need moved and adjusted to get light, the best way to give them light would be to use the blank areas and redirect them to those so stuff they were blocking gets light. so in theory you go from the middle like spokes, more than the outside like the wheel.
Appreciate the tips fam 🙌

TSD

TSD

Mine are all wonky... I like to turn them into bonsai trees for when they relocate to my garden. The branches will grow up no matter what way you tie them down.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Mine are all wonky... I like to turn them into bonsai trees for when they relocate to my garden. The branches will grow up no matter what way you tie them down.
That’s definitely what I got going at atm the stalks are dam near sideways close to the base of my plants. Got excited and started training the stalks early 🤷‍♂️ But ya they are still bushing out fine they just may not be the ideal way most train their plants. Always down to see another farmers grow post some pics!

TSD

TSD

That’s definitely what I got going at atm the stalks are dam near sideways close to the base of my plants. Got excited and started training the stalks early 🤷‍♂️ But ya they are still bushing out fine they just may not be the ideal way most train their plants. Always down to see another farmers grow post some pics!
Black cherry punch and super Silver Haze. I also have a girl scout cookies that is getting a more traditional LST treatment because her stalk was too massive to bend...

I cloned the tops, 2 look good, one is questionable. I also have a bunch a couple weeks behind in training, but these are my special ladies lol. My goal it to be incognito in my garden... I'm quickly running out of space inside, I popped the seeds in water March first.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter

Here’s a picture of the very top of my purple ayahuasca by Barney’s farm that has been FIMed. I can tell by the new growth it’s going to do exactly what it says it’s supposed to.
F0BE97A3 19AA 4C61 88ED 5809D9C16838

Reactions: TSD
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Black cherry punch and super Silver Haze. I also have a girl scout cookies that is getting a more traditional LST treatment because her stalk was too massive to bend...View attachment 1120284
I cloned the tops, 2 look good, one is questionable. I also have a bunch a couple weeks behind in training, but these are my special ladies lol. My goal it to be incognito in my garden... I'm quickly running out of space inside, I popped the seeds in water March first.
Those are looking great man foreal!!

Reactions: TSD
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
aha! i see now, it is where you pinched the leaves instead of the stem. well, i think it is pretty! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom