Day 37 from seed 2x8 closet scrog! Help?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys did some more LST on my purple ayahuasca, blue og, and the LSD plants today. I’m the video below I mention the possible stunting and root rot on two of my plants and would like some feedback on the situation. The blue hash is the smallest but the amnesia haze may be bouncing back but both have slow growth. I was giving the blue hash away anyway but I want my girlfriends first experience to be with a vigorous growing plant like the rest of my lot. Should I cull the blue hash? There’s a plant nursery with teen plants in Michigan I can go to the fill my space with a replacement and I would be first quarantining them at my girlfriends house in her brand new 2x2 and using some pure crop 1 for about a week before introducing to my garden and flipping to flower. Does this seem like the right way to go about introducing an outside plant? They have the GG4 cuts that I think would be a nice addition. Video is like 2 mins but I explain the situation...Comment below what you guys think.
Day 37 from seed 2x8 closet scrog help
Day 37 from seed 2x8 closet scrog help 2
Day 37 from seed 2x8 closet scrog help 3
Day 37 from seed 2x8 closet scrog help 4

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey guys did some more LST on my purple ayahuasca, blue og, and the LSD plants today. I’m the video below I mention the possible stunting and root rot on two of my plants and would like some feedback on the situation. The blue hash is the smallest but the amnesia haze may be bouncing back but both have slow growth. I was giving the blue hash away anyway but I want my girlfriends first experience to be with a vigorous growing plant like the rest of my lot. Should I cull the blue hash? There’s a plant nursery with teen plants in Michigan I can go to the fill my space with a replacement and I would be first quarantining them at my girlfriends house in her brand new 2x2 and using some pure crop 1 for about a week before introducing to my garden and flipping to flower. Does this seem like the right way to go about introducing an outside plant? They have the GG4 cuts that I think would be a nice addition. Video is like 2 mins but I explain the situation...Comment below what you guys think. View attachment 1121802View attachment 1121803View attachment 1121804View attachment 1121805
no video?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
yes i can see the 2 have been stunted a bit, it’s from watering too much, let it dry out and than start to water further away from the stem to have the roots grow out looking for food, till she bounces back..
the seedlings do not need a “dome”.. take those off..
domes are for clones.
Ya I’ve put the cups on an angle to let air in and I’ll be removing them today. Ya I let her dry out for a full week and then gave her a small dose of water so we will see how she’s doing today when I get home.

Habosabin

Habosabin

What lights do you have? Light intensity helps tremendously given all things on par. I'm running around 35 DLI and growth is very good at that level. Currently it's about 38w per sf during flower. Or about 23w per sf @20hrs during veg.

How many true watts total are you running in 16sf?

Your plants look healthy to me.

Last edited:
Habosabin

Habosabin

Nice grow space btw. I'm jelly. I'd be running 4 150w LEDS spaced evenly apart and dimmed to appropriate wattage for veg and running full steam for flower. Maybe even 5 lights. Or 4 200 Watters,

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
What lights do you have? Light intensity helps tremendously given all things on par. I'm running around 35 DLI and growth is very good at that level. Currently it's about 38w per sf during flower. Or about 23w per sf @20hrs during veg.

How many true watts total are you running in 16sf?
Ya I’m back on track now thanx. I ended up pulling the amnesia haze and put her outside and she’s bounced back and is going in my guerilla grow patch. Same with the blue hash so I have 4 that I’m focusing on and I have 3 leds. 2x 240watt kingbrite QB and a 150w viparspectra. So 630watts...here’s my ladies now they have been topped, LST, supercropped, and scrogged!
748CC4CB 6D12 45F7 B0A3 CCAD17385C2C
715361F5 7C4D 402E A30A 4AC8F7FFFCCC
97A233F7 E9DC 4059 BF74 2FFB6D1BF128

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Looking good. Glad to see they are well now. Ya. You have enough watts.
Thanx man I’ve worked hard on this project. I’m gonna have a veg setup in the basement and for this I’ll just be buying a tent. I was thinking about putting there 150watt viparspectra down there and adding another 240watt kingbrite but that may be overkill? I just added a 20lb co2 tank for co2 enrichment yesterday so I’m gonna put my lights closer and figured they could use even more intensity...

Top Bottom