Day 42 from Flip, fan leaves yellowing and dying faster than expected.

• Thread starter cannabiscreep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabiscreep

cannabiscreep

It's day 42 from flipping to 12/12.
Leaves are yellowing at the bottom of the plant which seems normal, except this has accelerated in the last week and it on some plants it worked it way up to the fan leaves next to flowers.

3 gallon fabric pots - appears to be full/root bound as water takes a while to soak in.

Foxfarm Ocean Forest with Foxfarm Trio. Water pH 6.3 to 6.5 for cal mag and pH 6.5 to 6.8 for Tiger Bloom. Kelp Extract with each feed. Temp is 75F , RH is 55%.

I'm worried I still have 4 weeks to harvest but it seems like at least one plant will lose most of it's fan leaves in a week or two.

Am I being paranoid?

Day 42 from flip fan leaves yellowing and dying faster than expected

Day 42 from flip fan leaves yellowing and dying faster than expected 3

Of 4 plants this only seems to be problematic for one of them, yet all show the same issue in varying degrees.

Day 42 from flip fan leaves yellowing and dying faster than expected 2

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looking at the leaves it's telling me to hot in the Nitrogen area the leaves are clawing and both reflexed and recurved a little over watering as well maybe back off the nutes a little for a bit see how the leaves react . Od .

cannabiscreep

cannabiscreep

I have been pushing the nutes pretty hard with heavy feeds about two times a week and two plain waterings a week. I only water/feed when I see the leaves getting limp.

Thanks for your help OD.

Top Bottom