Day 50 of Flower Gorilla Glue in 2x2x4!

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Pretty good resin production but the buds are pretty small. Only my second grow so it's better than I was expecting. I'm growing in 75% soil, 12.5% perlite and 12.5% vermiculite but I topped it off with an inch or 2 of coco mixed with vermiculite because I ran out of soil and there were roots exposed at the top. The light I'm using is the tolls 600w led but it only pulls 70w lol. Trichomes are like 80% milky.
IMG_4128.jpg
IMG_4129.jpg
Day 50 of flower gorilla glue in 2x2x4 3

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Looks great! You've obviously learned the skills and your light may be holding you back a little now. When you can, upgrade to a quality spectrum light with at least 100w draw for that tent and you should see a big increase in the yield and quality dept. ❤🌱

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Looks great! You've obviously learned the skills and your light may be holding you back a little now. When you can, upgrade to a quality spectrum light with at least 100w draw for that tent and you should see a big increase in the yield and quality dept. ❤🌱
I was thinking of just getting a second one of these cuz it's only $75 so it'll be a total of 140w pull. You think that would work or I should just upgrade to a spider farmer or a mars hydro?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Yeah, I think the new tech has made the blurples obsolete. I have a total cheapie 70w no name brand too but it's not blurble and works great for veg, so yeah, anything works in the hands of a skilled grower and your grow is a case in point!!! 👍

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Yeah, I think the new tech has made the blurples obsolete. I have a total cheapie 70w no name brand too but it's not blurble and works great for veg, so yeah, anything works in the hands of a skilled grower and your grow is a case in point!!! 👍
Thanks! Sorta low budget so I'm gonna go with another cheap one. Thanks though.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Do you know of any cheap par meters?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
My $65 no name brand amazon special trying to grow this auto rn !! Dollar store farming haha 🤣👍It actually throws 1000 umol about 8" away 💡View attachment 1049077
The amazon ad thing says that mine is 1235 from 6 inches which I can do because it literally makes no heat. The only problem is that if I put it that close then whichever tops aren't directly under it won't get very much light cuz the light itself is so small. For that reason, I usually have it around 1 foot away which the ad says is 750. Thats another upside to getting another cheap one cuz then ill be able to lower them.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
The amazon ad thing says that mine is 1235 from 6 inches which I can do because it literally makes no heat. The only problem is that if I put it that close then whichever tops aren't directly under it won't get very much light cuz the light itself is so small. For that reason, I usually have it around 1 foot away which the ad says is 750. Thats another upside to getting another cheap one cuz then ill be able to lower them.
Yes sometime you have to sacrifice a little intensity for better coverage. You sound like you have a good plan! Already doing great job...and welcome to the Farm!!

🌱

Top Bottom