Day 53 Northern Lights Autos Looking For Advice

• Thread starter Randyc2800
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Randyc2800

Randyc2800

First time with autos. I wanted them small, so I used 1 gal fabric. I also made the mistake of using Miracle-Gro Organic potting soil. Live and learn. Having overcome most of my mistakes, these 4 ladies are at day 53 from sprouting. Sorry for the picture quality, but it's the best my phone can manage. The breed is Northern Lights x Big Bud autos. I guess the question is for a best guess of how much longer they need? Using a loupe, there are probably 10% cloudy trichomes. I would prefer to have a decent mix of cerebral with a small amount of couch lock. I tried a small bud last weekend and the cerebral is off the chain right now, but you are able to still do things you need to get done. At what point should I stop them to achieve what I'm after? For instance, 20% amber, most all cloudy with no amber, etc? Thanks for the advice, and I have learned a lot here already. The next batch will be White Widow Autos in 2 gal fabrics with coco coir, pearlite, and a small amount of soil for good bacteria.
Day 53 northern lights autos looking for advice
Day 53 northern lights autos looking for advice 2
Day 53 northern lights autos looking for advice 4

Day 53 northern lights autos looking for advice 3
growsince79

growsince79

First time with autos. I wanted them small, so I used 1 gal fabric. I also made the mistake of using Miracle-Gro Organic potting soil. Live and learn. Having overcome most of my mistakes, these 4 ladies are at day 53 from sprouting. Sorry for the picture quality, but it's the best my phone can manage. The breed is Northern Lights x Big Bud autos. I guess the question is for a best guess of how much longer they need? Using a loupe, there are probably 10% cloudy trichomes. I would prefer to have a decent mix of cerebral with a small amount of couch lock. I tried a small bud last weekend and the cerebral is off the chain right now, but you are able to still do things you need to get done. At what point should I stop them to achieve what I'm after? For instance, 20% amber, most all cloudy with no amber, etc? Thanks for the advice, and I have learned a lot here already. The next batch will be White Widow Autos in 2 gal fabrics with coco coir, pearlite, and a small amount of soil for good bacteria. View attachment 1195034View attachment 1195035View attachment 1195037
Put the scope away. Harvest when the bud is ripe.

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

that looks like it just finished stretching, it will look like weed you would buy in a store when it’s ready haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom