Day 57 showing signs of stress/herm possibility?

• Thread starter detroiit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

So far, Irie and Ethos seem pretty good in regard to not selling hermie-prone fems. There are probably others, I just don't have personal experience with them. That doesn't mean you'd like their selections, just that they don't tend to hermie.

I tended to stick with regular seeds for many years, after some unstable fems, and I still buy mostly regular seeds, unless I can't find a strain any other way.
I'm onto trying to find a government regulated and approved seed producer. See if they can give me the nice big kush buds with the new tastes I'm craving. I really wish I could buy clones at the store.

detroiit

detroiit

I have found several throughout ...exact same size and all nothing that's a specific seed or naner of some sort. So not sure if just like your saying its some odd fox tailing happening causing it or its going to be starting show more herm traits soon...I gave this plant a close up when it was not ripening from the pistils and caused me to give a in depth look.
Missed those two pics sorry, thats ghe only on you found?

detroiit

detroiit

I'm onto trying to find a government regulated and approved seed producer. See if they can give me the nice big kush buds with the new tastes I'm craving. I really wish I could buy clones at the store.
You said government and I cringed lol but definitely one that is proven ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom