Day 6 auto problem or normal?

• Thread starter Cheech777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cheech777

Can anybody tell me what the problem with this gelato auto may be? My other 3 autos look better. Currently growing in promix hp under a tsw 2000 at 50% 24”. I water about a cup a day phd at 6-6.2.

Day 6 auto problem or normal
Day 6 auto problem or normal 2
Day 6 auto problem or normal 3
Day 6 auto problem or normal 4
crossfader

crossfader

A cup a day? That's too much water for such a small plant. That's a recipe for stunting and drowning. Watering that seedling in that big of a pot can present issues right from day one. Good luck!✌️

Moshmen

Moshmen

They say to start autos in final pot like you did - in this case water in a ring around the seedling idea is to get the roots to grow wait 5/7 days ck and water again this time a little more

Some guys use a spray bottle

Personally if I grow an auto it starts in a solo cup

C

Cheech777

A cup a day? That's too much water for such a small plant. That's a recipe for stunting and drowning. Watering that seedling in that big of a pot can present issues right from day one.
They say to start autos in final pot like you did - in this case water in a ring around the seedling idea is to get the roots to grow wait 5/7 days ck and water again this time a little more

Some guys use a spray bottle

Personally if I grow an auto it starts in a solo cup
Do you think it has a chance or is it done? Seems really slow compared to other 3. I’ve been using a spray bottle and misting the top in circles and not even a full cup maybe .5-.75. Yesterday I did a full cup and went a little more out as it looked really dry. Ill wait a few days before next water. A grower I found grows in the same medium, lights and 5gal pots and gets great results, he starts out around .75 a day and gradually moves up as plants get bigger by the week.

steamroller

steamroller

I think Mosh has this covered . I just started my first autos and chose solo cups .
I will transplant to final pot against conventional auto wisdom. My choice was based on how hard it is to raise seedlings out of soil, and knowing I do best with solo sized cups when I pop seeds.
Especially on 'fixed schedule' .
Every batch has a runt . It should grow just a little behind the other two.

C

Cheech777

Everyone’s situation is a little different I personally don’t wTer everyday in soil but whatever works . And she will grow give a week
Do you think this is dampening?? It looks just like it and am really tempted to throw it out now

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Water, mist seedling then take a wire and insert and move up seedling, is stuck together is all.

Top Bottom