Day 70F full of Larf. Will buds still swell?

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

Hey all. I have a humboldt dream plant at day 68 since 12/12. The tops have mainly cloudy trichs some amber, a few clear. The only issue is the buds seem very airy especially once you go a node or two from the top. Is there any hope that it will dense up, or is it what it is at this point.

I have concerns since the other HD plant in the same tent has same feeding sched, light, etc. and has super large and dense buds all the way down the plant at only day 47F and almost looks ready to chop.

C6563818 26F3 4A2C 9B9B ACDE6FDDA54A
2Bad

2Bad

If you don’t mind me asking what strain and breeder was that?

30roll

30roll

Run the course, cut and dry them and put them in their own jars separate from the rest.. They will be the sweetest smelling buds on the plant.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Are the lower, airy buds at the same stage of trich development? If not, harvest the top buds when they're ready, and leave the lower buds another week or two, catching the direct rays from the light.

If you're keeping one of these two phenos, looks like the one with solid buds all down the branch is in the lead.

2Bad

2Bad

Run the course, cut and dry them and put them in their own jars separate from the rest.. They will be the sweetest smelling buds on the plant.

Are the lower, airy buds at the same stage of trich development? If not, harvest the top buds when they're ready, and leave the lower buds another week or two, catching the direct rays from the light.

If you're keeping one of these two phenos, looks like the one with solid buds all down the branch is in the lead.

this is from may guys.. lol.. just wanted to know the strain lol

Top Bottom