Day five into the flowering stage

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Well these are my 4 mimosa girls 5 days into flowering ! Looking pretty good even if I do say so myself, this is my first solo grow so if a trying looks off to any long time growers please feel free to comment

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They look great. It's difficult to see how they really are because of the color. White lite for pix/vids please.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This might sound daft as hell but what is white lite and how do I do it lol ?
Your light is what we call a "Blurple". Red and Blue only. The new lights are white light with the others colors added in. You get much better growth with the new ones.

Or you can just turn on a different light so we can see the plants true color.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Your light is what we call a "Blurple". Red and Blue only. The new lights are white light with the others colors added in. You get much better growth with the new ones.

Or you can just turn on a different light so we can see the plants true color.
Yeah well once I've got this grow out of the way I was thinking of upgrading to LED lights, I just did this one on a tight budget, I'm just using a hps light at the moment

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah well once I've got this grow out of the way I was thinking of upgrading to LED lights, I just did this one on a tight budget, I'm just using a hps light at the moment
HPS will grow some nice bud. HPS costs more in electricity and the spectrum is not complete. After this grow, you should look into the new LED's They are more efficient then HPS, MH or other lighting types. Technology has zoomed them ahead. But I expect you will have some really nice bud from this setup.

In the meantime, if you have an issue, we need true color pix to diagnose.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

HPS will grow some nice bud. HPS costs more in electricity and the spectrum is not complete. After this grow, you should look into the new LED's They are more efficient then HPS, MH or other lighting types. Technology has zoomed them ahead. But I expect you will have some really nice bud from this setup.

In the meantime, if you have an issue, we need true color pix to diagnose.
Yeah buddy I get that, but I check them regularly and no issues as of yet, all the leaves are a lovely green colour, with both yellowing or discolouration what's so ever, they are looking good 👌

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Just sharing some awesome plants? That works. We all love to see others having a fantastic grow!

Top Bottom