Day job?

• Thread starter Terpeneluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Just curious about the folks I take valuable advice from to for a day job. If you're in this field, I'm jealous.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I wish i worked in this field... plants don't talk back, they are not entitled little shits and you can stare at the ladies all day without going to jail. Retirement can't come fast enough

But if you work for them you will find they fit the description the plants dont.

Bunch of entitled little shits get all the licenses.

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Somehow, I had a feeling they're would be these replies. Haha!!

Yeah, retirement can't come fast enough. All I want to do it grow. How cannabis, veggies, houseplants, everything!

But for now I work 60 hours a week as a sales manager and live a secret double cannabis life....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah, retirement can't come fast enough. All I want to do it grow. How cannabis, veggies, houseplants, everything!

But for now I work 60 hours a week as a sales manager and live a secret double cannabis life....
I have a pretty physically easy job now but on call 24/7. Unless I decide to have some drinks then the phone goes off. Want to keep my job lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Commercial industrial, 30 years. All flat work hot tar, coal tar, torch down you name it I’ve done it.
Yeah that's how I fell off... Had scaffolding out over the grass. Where we were bringing up gravel. I don't have to tell how much tar builds up on your boots and I was being lazy. Anyhow the scaffolding had a fair bit of rocks on it and turning a wheelbarrow around I slipped and took a dive off. Was my last day roofing.

Hard ass work bro. Respect. Had a guy on a different crew not paying attention to the kettle and it blew up.... Poor guy was in the hospital for months

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yeah that's how I fell off... Had scaffolding out over the grass. Where we were bringing up gravel. I don't have to tell how much tar builds up on your boots and I was being lazy. Anyhow the scaffolding had a fair bit of rocks on it and turning a wheelbarrow around I slipped and took a dive off. Was my last day roofing.

Hard ass work bro. Respect. Had a guy on a different crew not paying attention to the kettle and it blew up.... Poor guy was in the hospital for months
Kettle, hate that fucking machine!
Putting melt packs in at 580f plastic holds water sprayed me face and arm. Luckily I saw it coming through my arm up in front of my eyes. I can still see today:)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Kettle, hate that fucking machine!
Putting melt packs in at 580f plastic holds water sprayed me face and arm. Luckily I saw it coming through my arm up in front of my eyes. I can still see today:)
Worse is the gravel pile ... Idk how it is there but that's how we broke in the newbies... I was lucky only 2 weeks lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

I actually work ! I’m a tool and die maker / eng by trade coached football at the high school level for 15 years
And now I sell fences and occasionally install them. All the gulf coast in Florida! Couldn’t ask for a better office! As I’m outside everyday! Not gettin rich but happy as hell

8FE75FAF 9512 4585 B75D A546E9FA94C4
6871D5E8 142F 45BC 9E4F 41C91DA8C3DE
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Our outgoing chief and I smoked a lot of pot together. Half the department smokes pot off duty, and almost nobody drinks. West coast lifestyle lol, it's almost a religious right here.
Yeah my in-laws are out there on the island. Can't wait to go back for another visit. Almost moved out there.

Top Bottom