Dazed and confused

• Thread starter sextornado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sextornado

I recently attempted to begin my own indoor cultivation for the first time. I have four different groups of seeds growing. One appears to be normal, short stalk with two leaves protruding out. The other three.... well???????? The one that has grown the most seems like theres three stalks about four inches tall connected to one root :sign0065: None of them have any leaves. I have had this running for two weeks now and cant determine if this is normal.

Germination: I didnt germinate the seeds in water like i should. I placed them in cups of soil, watered them the first week once a day. I have a infrared light on them for 14 hrs a day.

During the second week i havent watered them but once and spray them daily with a mist bottle. Does any of this explain why i would have my plants looking strange. I searched the net and havent found one pic showing what i have been growing. The seeds came from some regi, nothing special but I wanted to test out the grow process before I invest in some good seeds.
Any advice is appreciated, im lost in the forest without a light, Help me

S

stone69

Sounds like they might have been damaged from the way they press that reggie...Maybe...
If a seed is a little crushed or damaged by pressing and packing or by somebody trying to Help it get it's shell off... sometimes they grow funky, from my experience's...

S

sextornado

hopefully these pix help... @ stone69, if it starts growing funky should i scrap the whole thing or can i salvage it?

112911220855.jpg
112911220920.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
did those seeds look like cannabis seeds - because that plant sure dont

S

sextornado

I know it doesnt thats why im confused... The other plants are growing normally except this one. All the seeds came from the same batch,
112911235844.jpg

and the odd ball is growing faster than the others...

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Wow this thread is soooooo funny. Is this a practical joke? This needs to be in Cannabis Infirmary. "If your marijuana plant looks like this, it isn't marijuana." I actually think what might have happened, if you used soil that had been used previously, is that the cannabis seeds have not yet gremed, and you are getting some of the shit like grass seed and stuff that germs pretty fast. If you did use new soil... fuck if I know lol. Good luck with whatever you have going on though

-nugzz

Tank333

Tank333

I think Stank got it right... probably some grass seed in your soil mix...

T

theTinker

awh thats great, thanks for the laugh, i needed it.

Yeah thats not MJ, I think your seeds got mixed, or the term "grass" was used too literally by person in the transaction.

Bin it and restart that one, as your other mj plant is so big, this seed either was grass or wont germ now.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Wow this thread is soooooo funny. Is this a practical joke? This needs to be in Cannabis Infirmary. "If your marijuana plant looks like this, it isn't marijuana." I actually think what might have happened, if you used soil that had been used previously, is that the cannabis seeds have not yet gremed, and you are getting some of the shit like grass seed and stuff that germs pretty fast. If you did use new soil... fuck if I know lol. Good luck with whatever you have going on though

-nugzz

Im thinking that too = never seen grass seed that looked like a "grass" seed

pull that out and see if it is in fact attached to the seed you planted

S

sextornado

lol this sux its my first time growin "grass" and i get actual grass lol... im using hyponex potting soil... any soil/seed suggestions for round two.. been looking for sites to order from but all have had sketchy reviews.

S

sextornado

lol this sux its my first time growin "grass" and i get actual grass lol... im using hyponex potting soil... any soil/seed suggestions for round two.. been looking for sites to order from but all have had sketchy reviews.

Tank333

Tank333

I've used Nirvana a couple times with good success. I ordered swiss cheese, Northern lights, and the master Kush we're growing out now...

convex

convex

If you are looking to try a blue strain, may I suggest Kentucky??

S

sextornado

@ tank, where can i grab some nirvana? This trial run was a disaster.... any tips for the nirvana? I got hyponex potting soil and a 250W infrared lamp

Top Bottom