Dcyans here!

• Thread starter Dcyans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dcyans

Dcyans

I am an old school grower some may remember me. I modded a few cannabis sites back in the day including Cannabis World and The Canna Cabana. I sold cloners small 32 site to the very large 300 site ColiCloner. Hoping that's not violating any policies here just jogging a few memories I'm hoping! I took a long hiatus due to getting busted back in 08 but now being legal in my state (AZ). I am thirsty for knowledge so here I am back in the saddle again! hoping I get to know a lot of you guys and gals because we were born to grow!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I am an old school grower some may remember me. I modded a few cannabis sites back in the day including Cannabis World and The Canna Cabana. I sold cloners small 32 site to the very large 300 site ColiCloner. Hoping that's not violating any policies here just jogging a few memories I'm hoping! I took a long hiatus due to getting busted back in 08 but now being legal in my state (AZ). I am thirsty for knowledge so here I am back in the saddle again! hoping I get to know a lot of you guys and gals because we were born to grow!
Hey, welcome.....back......I know not of you or your history but I'm an old newbie to this site...bout 3yrs....Its been my first intro into cannabis growing help and community....I feared the man tracking my every movement online specially what govs believed to be nefarious. I grew for about 20 yrs hiding in a cellar like a mole afraid of looking for help.....well you can guess how that went..........I've learned a lot from this site and members willing to help.........You're in a tough location for heat problems.....with me its humidity & damp in N.S

Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
heya bud, i modded with you at CW and the Cabana. i hope you're doing well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom