Dd's Perpetual Medical Wonderlust

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

How are you extracting? Wanted to do some last year but never got around to it, would like to process some this harvest.
I use a trim tray with a screen.As I trim it just collects in the bottom of the tray.Love my trim tray!
20180901 153809

patchgrower

patchgrower

man, those are some nice indoor girls.amazing amount on that mama mia.
i'll be interested to hear the final tally.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Finished the Mama Mia,won't be weighing for a couple/few days though.I'm guessing it'll still lose 5 to 10%. I will say that I had guestimated an lb. and I have a good feeling about that number.Time will tell very soon!
Time to get started on the Northern Soul.
20180902 125820

Last edited:
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Being a perpetual grower, what would happen if I ran a photo at 14/10 the entire time would it just be smaller yield less because of the short veg cycle?
Thanks

DismalDude

DismalDude

Being a perpetual grower, what would happen if I ran a photo at 14/10 the entire time would it just be smaller yield less because of the short veg cycle?
Thanks
I honestly don't know.For this grow I ran the first half at 12/12 and then went 13/11 for the finish.All pretty new to me so it's pretty much experimenting.I'm sure there's feedback on that subject somewhere around here. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Took 2 tester joints to a couple friends today.One guy is just a friend that smokes so much he doesn't have a clue,he just doesn't.He liked it.My other friend is more of a boutique guy.He appreciated the mama mia alot but his favorite was the northern soul because of the pine terpenes.The mama mia is complex and really nice.It hits you right behind the eyes and the cheekbones then goes to body after that.Hard for us to say completely how good it was because 10 minutes later we tried the northern soul.Very good terpene profile of floral pine.This is with a minimal drying time but both smoked perfectly in a joint.Solid grey ash,just smoked perfectly.After smoking half of each we were done.The creeping factor got us both and then we just talked about organics and green dreams from there.Very impressive on both but I have to say that the northern soul was a surpriser.Thankfully I kept clones of both and gifted them as well.Final weight Wednesday.Will be cleaning tent and getting ready for the next run right into flower.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Heya Dis, what is your medium? Are you running coc or soilless?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Heya Dis, what is your medium? Are you running coc or soilless?
I've been running FFOF for about 3 years but have just made a switch to Nectar#4 that I was lucky enough to get from a supplier who ordered it for me and will continue to do so for me on request.I prefer soil and and will probably move to living soil at some point.I ran hempy buckets one time but for me soil is where it's at.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Total tally on the Mama Mia solid bud only jarred,no larf was 17.5 oz. A serious record for me and I'm really happy about it.Also have a nice big paper sack of larf and sugar leaf for extracts.
Almost done with the Northern Soul and will have a final tally for her tomorrow.
Shwing!
MamaMia

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That is impressive Dis, a pound per plant indoors. And some damn fine looking buds too.

I have a lot more questions, but I will limit myself to one for now. How long do you veg each one of those girls?

Looking forward to watching the next run.

DismalDude

DismalDude

That is impressive Dis, a pound per plant indoors. And some damn fine looking buds too.

I have a lot more questions, but I will limit myself to one for now. How long do you veg each one of those girls?

Looking forward to watching the next run.
Thank you! As far as veg it just depends,usually a couple months.

DismalDude

DismalDude

The Northern Soul produced just as much or more than the Mama Mia but I just don't care enough about the exact weight to dump it out of the jars and weigh.A bit lazy but hell,who cares.Anyway,will be putting the new run in the flower tent either tonight or tomorrow and get this new grow going!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Congrats on your very successful harvest. I am keeping my seat pulled up for the next round.

Top Bottom