Dd's Perpetual Medical Wonderlust

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I'm sooo looking forward to trying it in late November! She has 2 main colas that look almost identical.She's my twin towers of love. :)

I am quite eager for you to harvest well, I am curious as to how the Rapsberry boogie and Mt. Dew come out. Mos a has been putting out great varieties for a long time now and I am considering grabbing some of his gear in the near future.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I am quite eager for you to harvest well, I am curious as to how the Rapsberry boogie and Mt. Dew come out. Mos a has been putting out great varieties for a long time now and I am considering grabbing some of his gear in the near future.
So far I'm a fan of Mosca for sure,hoping the Mt. Dew tightens up a bit but looking good.A buddy of mine is running one as well and his colas look a bit thicker.We'll see which one is the keeper in Nov.
I took a quick pic of my towers,lol. Have a great day man! :)

Webpnet compress image

DismalDude

DismalDude

I’m interested in that Raspberry Boogie DD. I like the ratio numbers, a lot! Photo finish
I have arthritis which is severe at times along with neuropathy which is why I was looking at this strain to begin with.The high CBD content is a serious bonus indeed.I can't wait to test when finished.If everything is like I think it will be I will be running at least half the tent with RB or even another 4x4 dedicated to it.Time will tell but I'm pretty stoked! :)

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I have arthritis which is severe at times along with neuropathy which is why I was looking at this strain to begin with.The high CBD content is a serious bonus indeed.I can't wait to test when finished.If everything is like I think it will be I will be running at least half the tent with RB or even another 4x4 dedicated to it.Time will tell but I'm pretty stoked! :)

Please let me know DD.
Looking for relief for my Rheumatoid Arthritis!!!

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

You bet I will man,I feel your pain and it sucks. The best relief I've had so far from arthritis using cannabis was Lemon Cookies by Golden Lion Genetics. I'm really hoping this strain will help even better.I believe! ;)

Thanks brother.

Bodean

Bodean

I have to agree. Raspberry boogie sold me on his work. Decently priced. Can't wait to see the color change on Dismals boogie.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Top each set of true leaves?

Did you top each branch
I don't count nodes when topping,probably should but I just look at the plant and when she seems ready I top by either pinching off or using nips and trying a FIM technique wich sometimes works,sometimes not.If successful you'll get 4 new tops instead of 2.Let them grow out then top again.You can go crazy,depends on how much time you want to invest. My biggest problem is that I don't quite have the rotation down yet and my girls in veg can get too large then I'm fighting them throughout the grow.This is where I employ super cropping which is pinching,bending and even tying down.Hope that covers it for you,there's a ton of info on it with pics and even video. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hello fellow farmers! It's the end of 5 weeks into flower today which is 35 days. Everything is rolling along pretty well and I'm taking notes and modifying some things in prep for next round. I want more than top shelf,I want that profile that raises peoples eyebrows when they take a hit and say wow.
I started off this grow with the comprehensive feeding regimen and am now pretty much running a modified Spartan regimen.
The box fan will be retired next run as I will be adding 4-6 monkey fans. Little buggers are expensive but I feel it will be an over all worthy investment.
Had to tie up some branches that were falling over this morning before I feed and I now smell like a sticky fruity mega bud.Rather pleasant except for the sticky part!
Ok,that's a wrap for this week,I appreciate you stopping by to have a look at my little grow corner.Have a great day,may all your buds be tight! Peace! :)

20181021 111425
20181021 111437
20181021 111452
20181021 111522
20181021 121323
20181021 121328
20181021 121339
20181021 121400
20181021 121412
20181021 121423
20181021 121453
20181021 121513
20181021 121527

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Hello fellow farmers! It's the end of 5 weeks into flower today which is 35 days. Everything is rolling along pretty well and I'm taking notes and modifying some things in prep for next round. I want more than top shelf,I want that profile that raises peoples eyebrows when they take a hit and say wow.
I started off this grow with the comprehensive feeding regimen and am now pretty much running a modified Spartan regimen.
The box fan will be retired next run as I will be adding 4-6 monkey fans. Little buggers are expensive but I feel it will be an over all worthy investment.
Had to tie up some branches that were falling over this morning before I feed and I now smell like a sticky fruity mega bud.Rather pleasant except for the sticky part!
Ok,that's a wrap for this week,I appreciate you stopping by to have a look at my little grow corner.Have a great day,may all your buds be tight! Peace! :)

View attachment 837191 View attachment 837192 View attachment 837193 View attachment 837194 View attachment 837195 View attachment 837196 View attachment 837197 View attachment 837198 View attachment 837199 View attachment 837200 View attachment 837201 View attachment 837202 View attachment 837203

Anxiously waiting for the finish DD!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

It certainly looks quite good. I think you gave a quick review of the smoke earlier, but what is it like with a proper cure?

DismalDude

DismalDude

It certainly looks quite good. I think you gave a quick review of the smoke earlier, but what is it like with a proper cure?
Hey there! Well,when opening the jar it has a more mild initial aroma than before. It's kind of floral but in a musky,earthy way with incense like undertones.When smoking it is almost like it smells with the smoke only being slightly expansive.Very hard for me to describe as I'm just not good at doing so but I try.
It's super smooth and even though the joint gets resinous as you continue smoking the taste stays the same from firing it up to putting it out.Very enjoyable and effective strain all the way around.I have given some clones away to keep her alive and have some seed as well so I will run it again someday but just don't have the room for it now since getting my new genetics.On a scale of 1-10 I would give the Mama Mia a solid 8. :)

Top Bottom