Dd's Perpetual Medical Wonderlust

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Dis, with this run coming to a close what do you have lined up for the next run?
I have clones of everything I'm running at the moment but I'm leaning towards just Uncle fester,Raspberry Boogie,and Candyland next run. Really depends how the Mt.Dew Baja Blast turns out. The buds are nice and big but fluffy. If it's potent I may change my mind,we'll see. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

This is what I have in brown bags atm. I didn't show them much during this grow as they are all for oil to make RSO and gummies. They were in my 4x4 under the Mars led.
MoscaUK
Seeds are from Mosca and were freebies,no idea what strain(Pink line)but damn fine. I didn't get too clip crazy as I said for oil. More pics next week! ;)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Even though it’s for oil, have you smoked any of the buds? They look nice. I have also been eyeing Mosca’s Pink Lemonade, so definitely curious about the flavors and effects of the Pink line.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Just wanted to take a minute and pay you some respect double D. I have watched you over the past few years and have to say that I can see that you have passion for what you do and it is really beginning to show in your grows. Its been awesome to watch you begin to master farmin. :D Nice work your doing there brother.!!!! Respect++++

DismalDude

DismalDude

Even though it’s for oil, have you smoked any of the buds? They look nice. I have also been eyeing Mosca’s Pink Lemonade, so definitely curious about the flavors and effects of the Pink line.
I sampled a joint last night and though they've not been cured at all yet the flavor is there. The bud in that last pic was so smooth I really just can't believe it. It's got a woody,spice kinda taste. I smoked a third and put it down. I finished it throughout the night but man,it was a surprising treat. Another one of the unknowns tastes like you bit into a fuzzy peach and I mean just like it. Only had two hits of that. I know it's genetics but I think I have to give credit to NFTG's as well. Never this smooth so early. Very pleased! Gonna be interesting as things come down and go into jars. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Just wanted to take a minute and pay you some respect double D. I have watched you over the past few years and have to say that I can see that you have passion for what you do and it is really beginning to show in your grows. Its been awesome to watch you begin to master farmin. :D Nice work your doing there brother.!!!! Respect++++
I really appreciate that my brotha,I really do! Learning all of the time for sure and couldn't have come this far without all the help I've received so freely! I'm a slow learner but starting to come around. ;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I really appreciate that my brotha,I really do! Learning all of the time for sure and couldn't have come this far without all the help I've received so freely! I'm a slow learner but starting to come around. ;)
you keep doing what your doing and it just keeps getting better. Nothing slow about your learning, but its good to see you remain humble. Thats says a lot about your character!!!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Took a small nug of the Uncle Fester just to have a test bowl. The taste of course isn't quite there yet but I only took two hits and it hammered me pretty good. I'm really surprised,pleasantly surprised! Two hits two hours ago and I'm still feeling it kinda heavy. Very heady high. Can't wait to try it after it's ready!
20181121 092551

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving,ours was pretty nice. I've a lot to be grateful for.
Just a few quick pics of brown bagging.

Uncle Fester
20181122 201144

Raspberry Boogie
20181123 100437

Unknown Mosca Pink Line
20181123 101134

Everything I've sampled so far is beyond on point. I know,it's mine and I'm biased but I can't believe how potent everything is. Two friends tested and both are much heavier smokers than I am. Both telling me the same thing. I'm very happy. Thanks for dropping by! Peace!

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

That Boogie is Mosca too and man,it's all fire. ;) Going to start on the Candyland and Baja Blast today and then back to the last Mosca unknown tomorrow. My hands are feeling pretty good,it's the sitting that's getting to me.
Hey DD.
How’d the smoke turn out on the Boogie? Seemed to turn out very well just wondering how the smoke and high is now that it’s cured.

Latest posts

Top Bottom