Dd's Perpetual Medical Wonderlust

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DTG

DTG

Hi DD,

I noticed on one of your plant tags you had written BX-18, just curious as to what that meant ?
BTW, I just love the look of your cannabis. With the way technology is taking off these days, do you think you could e-mail an old hippie a dime bag of that Mamma Mia.

Nice work on your grows. The perpetual looks like its working like a charm. WELL DONE D. DUDE.

Don.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I think I'll start back on this thread instead of starting a new one. Back after some three years or so and still chugging along.
Here's a video I did last night rather than posting a bunch of pics of what's in the tent atm. Sorry for the shaky cam,holding shit steady is not my forte. Maybe a gimbal someday.
Thanks for stopping by if you did!

DismalDude

DismalDude

It all looks great to me but those Gorilla Cookies are my favorite to just look at. I like purple.
They're chugging along.

20210922 173309
20210922 173330
20210922 173335
20210922 173342
20210922 173349
20210922 173407
20210922 173419
20210922 173432

DismalDude

DismalDude

My poor neglected leftovers from a pheno hunt. Most died as I didn't do anything to them once I selected what I wanted. These are the survivors from 50 or so. I Haven't fed or watered them at all. Lol,pretty sad but they are survivors.
20210924 104055

DismalDude

DismalDude

Lost a timer today. Been a minute since that's happened and only once. Caught it last night not long after lights out. Always good to have backups of everything,even in a small tent grow. (Mechanical timer)

DismalDude

DismalDude

This is my special girl. She's going to stay around.
View attachment 1173041
The guy I got this bean from said it's some kind of sour haze. He's not a breeder but his family have a medical grow business in Cali. He didn't have all the specifics on this one unfortunately but she's looking really good and promising so far. Got a handful of clones from her.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok,had a friend call me today. His wife is a nurse "WHO DOESN'T KNOW JACK FUCKING SHIT!" She convinced this stupid fuck that he needed to be vaxxed and then get a second jab,and then a booster. I love my brotha but at some point you have to say that he's a stupid fucktard. Fast forward to yesterday. He and his wife,the next door neighbors and their kids have all tested positive for THE FUCKING COOF by a test that isn't meant to test for COOF in the first place. They all feel bad and are worried but at the same time,they are vaxxed for all of the bullshit right? I'm going to do all I can to help them as they are friends,just brainwashed sheep like the rest of the idiots. There is hope,kinda. If you are stupid enough to get "vaxxed" and then get sick,I would suggest that you look up the IMaskprotocol. Might save your life. Yeah,my friends a fucking idiot,don't be that fucking idiot.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I know this rant sounds like hysteria but the truth is,we aren't saying enough about this kind of thing and the steam roller of propaganda is making people dumb as rocks. Not claiming to be smart at all. In the greater scheme of things I would say I'm just some dude. I am angry because of what might happen to them because of the vaxx. The only people I've seen having problems,and some of them bad,are the jabbed.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I know this rant sounds like hysteria but the truth is,we aren't saying enough about this kind of thing and the steam roller of propaganda is making people dumb as rocks. Not claiming to be smart at all. In the greater scheme of things I would say I'm just some dude. I am angry because of what might happen to them because of the vaxx. The only people I've seen having problems,and some of them bad,are the jabbed.
Real Medical Science

DismalDude

DismalDude

On a more positive note. I found a keeper Haze hybrid. Wish I knew the lineage.

20210927 010129
20210929 151138

Tester after drying for a week or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom