Dead & Co Folsom Feild

• Thread starter Underthesun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Underthesun

Underthesun

Well it seems to me that they are doing Jerry justice, they sounded great last night! I guess I have to like John Mayer now, he is one incredible guitar player. I got lost a few times last night in the music, they all seemed to be pretty happy up there too...well no smiles from Bobby but he still seemed happy, lol.

Always good to hear your stories @chickenman, what a great place to be put to rest, fish on!

Saturday Recap. Drop, hit the bikes, ride to town, unexpected call from wife says she is coming to show tonight and not tomorrow....what to do now? Surrender to the flow and just let it happen. I played it off no probs, lol.

From the seats, vibe was not the best here so I moved on.

Full house almost, and the floor had a much better vibe. Sound was of the hook.

Mickey

Bobby

Bill and Otiel, having fun

Underthesun

Underthesun

Lady With a Fan into Terrapin Station was my favorite of the night, Bertha was good too....shit it was pretty damn good! I was very impressed. These guys are pros for sure.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
awesome thanks for sharing going again??

Underthesun

Underthesun

I usually don't like Space and Drums, but they killed it last night with that too.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lady With a Fan into Terrapin Station was my favorite of the night, Bertha was good too....shit it was pretty damn good! I was very impressed. These guys are pros for sure.
Probally my favorite combo....

Underthesun

Underthesun

Funny thing, the unexpected visit from my wife was because she got the dates wrong on our tickets. She told me we were going together Sunday and I could go party it up with friends Saturday night. So I bought a Saturday ticket. About 10 minutes after Lucy called my wife called and said she messed up and we actually had Saturday tickets. So now out a Sunday ticket I though I had and had an extra Saturday ticket. Hooked a dude up for a real good price with that ticket. Going to see how I feel this afternoon, but wanting to go back. Hopefully find a cheap ticket if I go. I'd be happy ending on last nights note though, but itching for more.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny thing, the unexpected visit from my wife was because she got the dates wrong on our tickets. She told me we were going together Sunday and I could go party it up with friends Saturday night. So I bought a Saturday ticket. About 10 minutes after Lucy called my wife called and said she messed up and we actually had Saturday tickets. So now out a Sunday ticket I though I had and had an extra Saturday ticket. Hooked a dude up for a real good price with that ticket. Going to see how I feel this afternoon, but wanting to go back. Hopefully find a cheap ticket if I go. I'd be happy ending on last nights note though, but itching for more.
Go..just to be safe...
ya got to remember...
Too much if everything is just enough....

Underthesun

Underthesun

Took the good advice and went again last night. Great times for sure! Bought GA ticket this go around. Been taking it all in this 4th, time for some rest now. The music never stops. Wave that flag, wave it wide and high!

Stalks

Stalks

Glad you had a great time and went both nights!! I saw them in Charlotte at the ablut a month ago and had a blast!!

Top Bottom