dead head og wont flower

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

i had may dh in veg for a long ass time i might of had her on a low dose of the flora nova grow before putting her in flower but now it been 2 weeks and i know she a female but no hairs are coming out of them and she wont really strech and alll her new groth is yellow but the old groth it green no burnt it but she wont flower

G

Gnarfbuckle

it can take a few weeks after putting a plant into flower for it to start flowering. It took 2-3weeks for my CVK to show sex.

What is your current ec/ppm?

P

paulycali

How long is a long ass time? Also yes some plants do take longer for initial budset. Starting flowering before the plants show sex is a no-no! Whats your light schedule?

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Seedlings especially can take longer to flower than clones. Depending on the genes, they can be 'pre-programmed' to veg until a certain maturity regardless of light cycle. Plants also need nitrogen even while flowering. If you haven't given it any in two weeks, your yellow growth is probably a deficiency.

D

DazedNconfussed

shit bro my chem reapers are coming up on a month of flower time and only 1 out of 3 are throwing hairs so far.....and they had a 2 month veg......they are from fem seeds.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well the yellowing of the growth is prolly due to lack of nitrogen from all that low dose feeding - as others mentioned seedling can take longer to start budding profusely - where clones from a moms that been vegged for months (or more) more readily start to flower at the flip...

what type of lights are you using and whats your lighting schedule?

true grit

true grit

SO basically what you are saying is that she sexed in veg (threw a pistil or two) but now that she is in flower she won't start budding? Keep feeding your veg mix til she starts blooming...

And don't what everyone else is talking bout, but the only plants that don't start budding in the first 3wks for me are only the true heavy hazes and long satis...in which i don't get budsites till wk4 or so.

paulycali- why is putting unsexed plants in flower a no no? Just curious. Its easy way to tell sex. Pull your clones early, flower, then kill what ever you need to. Pretty easy. Nothing showing male flowers will pollenate anything in the time it takes to show sex.

cooper1

cooper1

i live in ri right near the beach i think i hav hard water becasue the reason i fed low is that my lower big leaves in veg got dark and started curling under and the stems are getting red it happen with the plant in the flower room and now to the cuts they start nice as a clone root fine they get to about a foot and then they slow and the big leaves get dark i read some epson salt wil help do you think a britta filter will help

F

farmerjohn

Already mentioned, but A simple fix. Just wait! I know we are all in a big rush about everything connected to growing reefer, but all that worry doesn't hurry mother nature much. I guess we are MN for an indoor grow, but still all we can do is the best things for the plants & wait. Most seed plants take 2-4 weeks @ optimum lighting just to show sex. Hazes & a few others even longer. Also mentioned, low N is probably the yellowing concern. I will say the standard, "post photos" & watch the responses fly! Not sure exactly why, but we love to see pics of the ladies!

S

SSHZ

I had a Mazar once that refused to flower too after many weeks...... I always attributed it to too much N in the soil. My suggestion is throw it out and move on- it could take forever (F-O-R-E-V-E-R) to finish.

W

WolfDawg

Well definitely Don't throw it as been suggested^^ lol

As been said just relax it's normal, funtime will be starting very soon.

If it is just yellowing in brand new stuff, that will sometimes happen with some strains as its moving into flowering, post some pics, but it is most likely normal, it will be putting some resources into the stretch.

You should really go get a cheap tester at least and check your water, sounds like you're using straight up tap, which really sucks a lot of the time.

Listen to any advice from True Grit, he ran the DeadheadOg and kicked ass (check out his thread)

Just be patient, it looks like everyone who's grown the DeadhadOg has been wayyy happy, huge huge nugs and super Dankness.:harvest:

cooper1

cooper1

in going to hit her withth the flor nova grow to get some n in her

cooper1

cooper1

and no hairs came out at all but i can tell sex in veg and she is def a female nice little cone no ball on stick i know the deal i hit her up and working on eather finding or buy a neq camra charger i got a sick camra too

F

farmerjohn

You had to be smoking some of that DHOG when you posted that last one, coop! lol
I had just finished a "cough & get off" session with some Keymo, when I read it. Made me laugh!

cooper1

cooper1

thanks guys the deag head og is looking nice and green and she is streching but still no hairs

R

Radio_Dread

could also be some sort of light leak....they might not have switch over from veg yet. just a possibility. most of the time its usally something simple...

cooper1

cooper1

i took clones so once there up and ready to go if she did flower yet i cut her up i can see her female parts the little cone but there small and no hairs

i need to get a camra charger for a sony cyber shot i went to wallmart staples radio shack nothig i got to order it online some where

cooper1

cooper1

i just had a idea you think i should put her in a dark closet for a day or two in the dark jump start the bitch

but she is streching so it trying to flower

cooper1

cooper1

i put her in for 24 hour and nothing so i just now put her in the flower room butit wll be dark till 10 tonight
i keep going back and thinking i got a green party bulb that i put in so whrn i get home for work i go in there and turn the grenn light on all the other i have in there are at 7 week i think it must be the green light i ben turning on every day and that i didnt give her much nut because the leave were getting dark but now i know it a hard water problem

man i just moved to ri in ct i had no problem with my water i never even tested the ph before and i would never have a problem now i live near the ocean and the water is fuck up i got a full veg room of clones of these bitches and there gettin huge i wont fuck it up twice

Top Bottom