Dead Seedling Tips

• Thread starter Bashar Assad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bashar Assad

Bashar Assad

Alright so I just transfered my seedlings to their hydroponic set up and I'm experiencing a problem with one plant. Hoping to get some help in this sub forum!

So my plant is 15 days old and was started in pH treated rw cubes and as of yesterday moved into a drip hydro set up in my tent. Yesterday I noticed that the tips of the older leaves of my plant were yellow brownish and today they've turned grey. From reading the cannabis bible I'm thinking this is due to a deficiency in potassium (k). On this assumption I watered the transplant with a water solution of AN grow/micro/bloom with a tds of approx 105ppm and a ph of 6.0

Today the tips seems to have stopped progressing in its growth of yellow brown and white colour and is looking a nice green.

I water it twice a day for 30 minutes with a 6 " drip ring and it's medium is hydroton. I check the ph and tds once a day at the same time each day and it's a stable 6.0 ph and 105 ppm.

Other than the greyish tips it seems to be healthy and taking the transplant well. I'll post a pic of it so you guys can get a better idea of what it looks like.

Top Bottom