APPEARANCE

pics down bellow

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour : fuely, kushy, pledge, sour
Associated flavours : lemon, skunk, fuel

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) id say 5
- cough factor? : yes

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body ~ 50% head 50% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 3 hrs
Use : Daytime/Bedtime....id say either, depends how much you smoke of it
Munchies? : yes!
-----------------------------------------------------

this bud reminds me of the sfv og yet at the same time has a super chemmy funk to it. when a jar is opened the whole room reeks of skunky funkyness. it has so many different flavors that i cant really put on finger on all them. def chem is present yet looks a decent smount like sfv so im gonna say this is an intermediate pheno.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (x)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics (x) - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (xx)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

all and all i am def enjoying this pheno. not sure if i would want to keep this one or my other killer pheno. might encounter some auto flower problems with it as 2 out of the 4 females have auto flower to them. this one hasnt started yet so ill keep my fingers crossed. super great smoke though, if you havnt tried the deadhead yet i strongly suggest yall try it ~SMF~

Deadhead 2 different phenos smoke report
Deadhead 2 different phenos smoke report 2
Deadhead 2 different phenos smoke report 3
S

SB805KUSH

nice pheno would you say more 91' chem leaning or sfv leaning?? i wish i could smell that!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
deadhead (chem dom pheno)

here is my pheno#2 of the deadhead and what i would say is the keeper. shes the 91 chem dom. it has a sour chem smell and tastes just like she smells. really good meds. we have been enjoying them over here for sure:damnhippie:

DSCN0703
DSCN0706
DSCN0707
S

Smokin Tree

Nice nugs, are both around the same potency and buzz profile? I've been eyeing these for a while!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice report, SkunkMaster. On my way over to try them like you suggested...lol Looks like some nice nuggets. Hope to get rolling on some DH some day. That Chemdog 91 Swerve is holding must be a stinker for sure. My J91 reeks! (NOT complaining...lol)

winta

winta

dam skunk that shit look super fire! u got any flowering shots? i got a couple phenos im waitin on to see who the keeper is :)

T

Tron

SMF > I've got 2 pheno types flowering @ the moment on day 14.

#1 is TALL, lanky, nodes spaced far apart, def. will have to be supported.

#2 is 2/3 of the size, tight spacing, starting to fill in already on day 14, crystals are forming, and this one is so sturdy it needs no support.

Which one is leaning what? I 've never grown sfv or 91 so I have no idea...

Tron

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice pheno would you say more 91' chem leaning or sfv leaning?? i wish i could smell that!

pheno#1 is sfv leaning while pheno#2 is more 91 dom. the smell of both phenos is amazing

Nice nugs, are both around the same potency and buzz profile? I've been eyeing these for a while!

pheno #1 has a really nice flavor but isnt quite as strong as pheno#2. mind you these only went 8.5 weeks cuz i had to take them down. they might be straight up 10z if they go the whole 70 days

nice. looks tasty.

thanks boss!
Nice report, SkunkMaster. On my way over to try them like you suggested...lol Looks like some nice nuggets. Hope to get rolling on some DH some day. That Chemdog 91 Swerve is holding must be a stinker for sure. My J91 reeks! (NOT complaining...lol)

yeah man they do reek like a mofo. smoke the shit outta some deadhead you are gonna love it. cant wait to see your j91 get going, shits gonna be fire

Sweet lookin nug's!!!
Sound's so nice and tasty!:rasta2:

the pics i took are shit, new camera again and i have no idea how to use it haha......the smell and power of these are crazy

dam skunk that shit look super fire! u got any flowering shots? i got a couple phenos im waitin on to see who the keeper is :)

i didnt get any shots in flower of any strains this past round as i had all sorts of computer and camera and internet problems haha....it was a cluster fuck of shit that went down but i kept cuts of all my females. i can post some veg shots of them if ya want to compare to yours. all i can say is wait till the cured smoke till you pick a keeper as both my phenos pictured looked similar while growing till the end there was a difference in smell

Top Bottom