Deadhead day 56

• Thread starter dayday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Swerve loving your crosses bro... here is my DeadHead keeper at Day 56 and its a big yielder..

Biobizz Grow + Bloom
AN-Hammerhead
Soil-BioBizz All mix

DEADHEAD 1
dha-2.jpg

dha-1.jpg

DEADHEAD 2 (Keeper)
dh-7.jpg

dh-6.jpg

dh-5.jpg

dh-4.jpg

dh-3.jpg

dh-2.jpg

dh-1.jpg

Will up date around day 70 before the chop..

thanks day

saldiado

saldiado

looking good man, anyway you could get some pics with the hps off? I can tell it is dank but it is hard to see detail with the orange glow on everything. happy harvest man let us know how she blows..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
if pople didnt know this strain was gonna be sick now you do. try to set the white balance on the camera.

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
dayday, this yo cousin?

No bro wrong dayday

thanks guys i will take more photo's when i pull her out for the chopped I dont want to mover her till chopped day... but i will come back and do her justice fosho..

Thanks Tex I will try the white balance... I'm a camera noobie...

thanks again dayday..

supercharged

supercharged

yes dayday, lookin hella dank bro, frosty as2!!!!! swerves shit is the bomb, this ya 1st time runnin her?

R

Radio_Dread

you must have one very nice garden dude. thanks for sharing again. cant wait to see it in 2 more weeks.

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
yes dayday, lookin hella dank bro, frosty as2!!!!! swerves shit is the bomb, this ya 1st time runnin her?

Yeah this is my first time running her and first time with biobizz...nutes ok soil sucks.

hahaha killing it as usual mate...

all thanks to you bro..great work on this strain

you must have one very nice garden dude. thanks for sharing again. cant wait to see it in 2 more weeks.

There is a mix bag in the garden atm they will ready in around 2 weeks will take pictures fosho

In the garden.....
Deadhead
Chemdog 91 x True blueberry (she a big yielder to :) )
Cataract Kush
Julius Caesar
Royal Kush
KKSCx The White

thanks all for looking dayday

W

WolfDawg

Yeah those deadheads look to have a bunch of huge yielders in the mix, everyones getting monsters, whats the smell like on that girl?

Nice work D :party0042:

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
DeadHead-1

Hey guys

Deadhead-1

Chopped this one on day 62 :harvest::harvest::harvest:

This one is on the SFV OGK F4 side with a touch of lemon...I had a quick toke and all i can say is DANK can not wait till this is dry and a cured....will update with dry bud shoots

dh-f.jpg

dh-c.jpg

dh-d.jpg

dh-a.jpg

dh-e.jpg

Thanks for looking dayday

Top Bottom