Deadhead OG cal/mag

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I am growing out 7 DHOGs in 3 gallon smart pots. Using AN Sensi Bloom 2 part.
I keep reading that OG's, CC in particular need Cal/Mag. Starting the 5th week of 12/12 and, I haven't seen any problems as of yet. Is it(needing extra cal/mag) something that is noticeable? Could Sensi Bloom have enough cal/mag in it to make it a non-issue for DHOG?
Thanks

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
in my experience if your feed dont have enough cal/mag you will see it by week 2 of flower or sooner usually with kushes - week 5 is when I start cutting down the cal/mag - most cal/mag products have a lot of nitrogen

C

Calicannabiseed

I am growing out 7 DHOGs in 3 gallon smart pots. Using AN Sensi Bloom 2 part.
I keep reading that OG's, CC in particular need Cal/Mag. Starting the 5th week of 12/12 and, I haven't seen any problems as of yet. Is it(needing extra cal/mag) something that is noticeable? Could Sensi Bloom have enough cal/mag in it to make it a non-issue for DHOG?
Thanks

The DeadHead is not like it's OG sisters like Diablo, SFV, Abusive. In my experience I haven't noticed any deficiency I am using Connoisseur A & B

true grit

true grit

Calmag hogs are a myth imo. Still havent found one yet... wait I haven't even found a plant that demands more than calplex. ha.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

The DeadHead is not like it's OG sisters like Diablo, SFV, Abusive. In my experience I haven't noticed any deficiency I am using Connoisseur A & B

Calicann

I assume you like Connoisseur since you are using it..Have you used Sensi Bloom?, and if so how do they compare? I have tried several different nutes from several different companies, and even with so many people taking crap about advanced nutes I really think that they work very well, at least for me, and the way I grow(I dont use their 4ml per liter instructions(15ml per gallon approx). I use about 8-12ml per gallon depending on strain, were they are in growth, and what they seem to need, or not need. I am interested in AN connoisseur, but I am trying to decide if the change would be worth it. So that's why I ask people who are using it..I am also looking at H&G Coco..Thanks

C

Calicannabiseed

Calicann

I assume you like Connoisseur since you are using it..Have you used Sensi Bloom?, and if so how do they compare? I have tried several different nutes from several different companies, and even with so many people taking crap about advanced nutes I really think that they work very well, at least for me, and the way I grow(I dont use their 4ml per liter instructions(15ml per gallon approx). I use about 8-12ml per gallon depending on strain, were they are in growth, and what they seem to need, or not need. I am interested in AN connoisseur, but I am trying to decide if the change would be worth it. So that's why I ask people who are using it..I am also looking at H&G Coco..Thanks

I haven't used the sensi bloom so it's hard for me to say. After using G.H for years I can tell you that Connoisseur kicks it's ass in all areas EXCEPT for the consistency of their nutes sometimes I get a bad bottle. All in all I don't think it is worth the money I manage a Hydroponics Supply so I get stuff for really cheap or most of the time for free. House and Garden is waaaay over rated the only good products from their line are Shooting Powder and Roots Accelerator of which are extremely over priced. Good replacements for those are the Rapid Start from G.H and Overdrive from A.N

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Connie rocks bro simple it's the shut I just use it over 10 mls a gallon I useally use all an products at 8 mls per gallon in gliding the bade and it works awesome if ur not using Ro them your water might have enough calmag in it already but Connie is the shit I am thinking if trying canna coco a & b though have heard really good things about it

X

xchronic420

Cal-Mag Helps Increase:
• Cell division and plant tissue development
• Flower and fruit sets
• Water nutrient and carbon dioxide uptake
• Growth rates and crop maturity

Helps Prevent:
• Blossom end rot in tomatoes and peppers
• Tip burn in lettuce and cabbage
• Dry and withered flower and fruit sets
• Interveinal chlorosis
• Stunted growth rates
• Upward leaf curl

Directions for Use:
Soil: Use 1 teaspoon per gallon of water.
Accelerated Formula: Use 2 teaspoons per gallon of water.

Hydroponics: Use with preferred hydroponic formula. Desired range of nutrients are:
Nitrogen (N) ..... 160-250 ppm
Magnesium (Mg) ..... 45-75 ppm
Calcium (Ca) ..... 160-280 ppm
Iron (Fe) ..... 2-7 ppm

For best results: Use with every watering with standard fertilizer program.

Guaranteed Analysis (2-0-0):
Total Nitrogen (N) ..... 2.0%
1.94% Nitrate Nitrogen (N)
0.06% Water Soluble Nitrogen (N)
Calcium (Ca) ..... 3.2%
Magnesium (Mg) ..... 1.2%
1.2% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
Iron (Fe) ..... 0.1%
0.1% Chelated Iron (Fe)

B

bigbag

when u run in2 deficencies, with afghani/kush type plants, 8 times outta' 10, it's a Ca/Mg issue... it's not rocket appliance/science

Top Bottom