Deadhead....Smilie Face :)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

so a buddy and i wanted to find us a keeper in this pack of goodness :cool0010: im gonna get em poppin tomorrow and get this show on the road! thanx again we should have some fun so lets ride farmers :hi::bong-hits:

Deadhead og
sky high

sky high

Sky is pullin' up da big recliner and the bong for this one.

I can hear Jerry playin' now...

much respect, brah

s h

D

Dubwobble

Let it grow, Let it grow, Greatly yield.
:party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042:

G

grenbone

Sick pick up bro! Can't wait to see how these babies mature. No doubt that You're going to do them some justice (judging by your grow logs).
:smiley_joint:

winta

winta

thank u sir

Damn hommie nice score, you already know .....

yea yea:rock bout to get a salt and pepper bread for this one :giggle

Sky is pullin' up da big recliner and the bong for this one.

I can hear Jerry playin' now...

much respect, brah

s h

ooooh yeeeea :cool0010:

Let it grow, Let it grow, Greatly yield.
:party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042:

thanx for the kind words my dude! i hope to give these what they need :)

Sick pick up bro! Can't wait to see how these babies mature. No doubt that You're going to do them some justice (judging by your grow logs).
:smiley_joint:

:joint::rock

black dirt live again....

winta

winta

so i put 7 of these ladies in a cup of water to soak last night :) (only 7 just in case something goes wrong murphey's law lol) 24hrs later i got 7 popped 6 showin taps already :smiley_joint: i put these in the good ol paper towel and i should be plantin these tomorrow in a mix of light warrior and happy frog! should be fun:damnhippie:

Dh goin in cup 1
Dh goin in cup 2
Dh 24 hrs in cup
H

hailo

so i put 7 of these ladies in a cup of water to soak last night :) (only 7 just in case something goes wrong murphey's law lol) 24hrs later i got 7 popped 6 showin taps already :smiley_joint: i put these in the good ol paper towel and i should be plantin these tomorrow in a mix of light warrior and happy frog! should be fun:damnhippie:

SICK!! Chair pulled....

G

Gro

i can't wait to watch these go winta.those deadhead beans look sweet!:joint:

true grit

true grit

Yea bro you will be happy with whatever you find... thats for sure. Super cross right here... LST the shit outta these ones. They love it for sure....

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Its poping!! Congrats...U soon be a deadhead lol

winta

winta

thats what ive heard my dude! and gritty trainin is definatly in their future :)

Yea bro you will be happy with whatever you find... thats for sure. Super cross right here... LST the shit outta these ones. They love it for sure....

yes it is bro! i hope my head is dead very soon :party0044:

Its poping!! Congrats...U soon be a deadhead lol

its been 48hrs in a napkin and we got tap roots everywhere :) heres a borin shot lol ill put up more once i put these in soil later today :sun

Dh 48hrs in napkin
V

VAPOUR

Very nice i'm sub'd for this one:mmm Good luck with the grow winta.

Top Bottom