Deadman walking … 🏴‍☠️ 1

• Thread starter Alwispy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alwispy

Not another 🤮 intro …
straight up I almost died on the operating table 4 months ago…😇
Now I’m here givin’er. Ever feel like life is one big ground hog day ? Things happen that would “NEVER “ happen to you. It’s kinda like racing and crashing you know one day you might be next. Back then I was told by an old Pro, “it’s not if you crash , it’s when. It happens to everybody.” 😳
Life is kinda like that, we all have an imaginary line we place on ourselves, we call it “acceptable risk”. How fast do you REALLY want to go ? But that’s an endless story left for the telling another time. 🫣
I have been told I have a green thumb but I think it’s just because my mom loved every green and or blooming plant, shurb, tree you name it. Overtime Mom n I would spend weekends at as many nurseries we could find. We loved it so much we not only took our “bible” ( Sunset and later a lot from Timberhouse pub ) but also packed a lunch to eat amongst the plants and trees. Both my parents growing up lived in Saskatchewan on the family farm. Doesn’t seem like that unusual of a story a hundred times or so ago… Anyway it seems like once dirt gets under your nails, it will never come out of there. It’s like an addiction that sneaks up on you ever so slyly. 🤔 So that’s me always dipping in dirt or water as an on n off going hobby. Be it yard work and creating the kewlest little niche or growing that unique treasure you mean to get out of the pot weeks ago… I love growing , really am limited in my past cept. ☺️ Back in the day I grew out one bag seed in the back yard. I didn’t know nothing about growing cannabis, only info back then was the public library. No Google, just out dated books. Cannabis was on the don’t even ask section…

Not sure how long this so I posted the conclusion in prt 2

A

Alwispy

Part 2

Here’s the ending thank God ! 😅

I was sure proud when that seed came right up out of the ground and literally grew like a weed ! I even had my mom watering it in the backyard. She never knew what it was, back then who ever saw pictures of weed ? Right ? At least where I grew up. Just outside of a big city where the monthly trip to shop with the family was absolutely incredible in my young eyes !

Fast forward to grade 8 , I was a big boy now 💪🤣and was introduced to weed for the first time. Remember that bag seed I planted, well that’s where it came from. Back then I thought you smoked the plant leaves like tobacco. 😆 So I would go out when my parents weren’t home and pick a few leaves and dry them in the oven and roll a joint n smoke it. Haha, I did actually get stoned but coughed aLot.

Female plant, blossoms ? What, I never knew that back then. The only “ secret “ information back then was how to make Shine. Boy now I’m really going back. Gonna stop now and only say that I have lurked on many sites, modded etc… remember the ol’e Commordor 64 n dial up. Haha that screeching sound before connecting. I can still hear it…

Here I go again, I guess all this is leading up to a great big “Hey “ and I know family takes time, patience and nurturing. I hope no matter what, we all can continue to share our first love without fear or confusion to the enriching of each others experiences. 🥳

I am pleased to be accepted as part of the tribe and look forward to this partnership of love.

Cheers, lovin light 🍻

Top Bottom