Death after death with no mercy

• Thread starter Helgirald
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Helgirald

Helgirald

Hello there,
First run im doing. Germination want pretty well, seedeling poped out in about 3 days. Plant was promising to be supermodel, so beautiful it was. It was...then those white spots showed up. Then leaves curled, then leaves went dry in about 3 days period.

Cant blame it all on plant, i went pretty crazy on her. First thought was it is mold, so i transplanted it in dry new soil. That didnt help at all.

Then i thought it pests so i cutted leaves of, all is left a steak, steaking out of soil. Sad...

Second plant, in order to prevent overwatering and issues coming with that i didnt. To my surprise white spots apeared again. I didnt have any additional nutrions added to it. Just soil and water.

At this time i was already maniac on the run. I cooked traditional composte from pests with garlic and vodka (guess where i from) and sprayed the living shit out soil, plant, windsill im growing on. Result :

Well, make a guess.
Light is 40 watts. Fito led lights.
Water is tap water, boiled and left for a day.
Soil 4-4-4
I am running condition fan to keep humidity and temp in check.

I dont think it mildew couse second plant was pretty dry and spots appeared again. It wasnt overfeeding i used just soil, plus it was different soil band.

In my defence, plants i other rooms just fine, thriving from sun and water in the same soil for years. Also, i most likely overwatered it. Right now i am drying soil for last 2 seedes i got i order to kill all possible pests or mold in it.

Please help with advise if you faced those white spots on leaves before.

Death after death with no mercy
Death after death with no mercy 2
Death after death with no mercy 3
Death after death with no mercy 4
Death after death with no mercy 5
Death after death with no mercy 6
Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Well I reckon Vodka u from Russia😂😂😂 They look overwatered to me mate try putting perlite in with your soil for more airation and watering way less often tiny seedlings only really need a small amount of water at the start what size pots they in?

Helgirald

Helgirald

Well I reckon Vodka u from Russia😂😂😂 They look overwatered to me mate try putting perlite in with your soil for more airation and watering way less often tiny seedlings only really need a small amount of water at the start what size pots they in?
Thank you for advise. Pot size small like half a liter. Yeah, i overrwatered them. Searched a lot today about that white spots signs and search reaveled to me

First mangnese deficiency i thought due to high ph. Ive added vinigar to lower it and thought fight was over.

Second opened iron deficiency and it was most likely it.

Finely i came to conculsion it was sinly overwatering and a little to hogh ph.

My question now is it possible to revive them? I transplanted poor thing to new soil in probably third time, they look like ww2 victims after all i did.

Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yea u can really chase your tail looking for deficiencies sometimes I reckon if u get your watering down they be fine mate more plants are killed with love than neglect I reckon👍 They very small to be showing deficiencies also overwatering will give u all the same symptoms especially in a soil grow good luck with em mate growing is a love and lifestyle so keep at it.Also never transplant into dry soil roots won’t grow into dry soil

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
blow up the first pic and in the mid of the upper lobe there looks to be several white little bug type shapes.

Helgirald

Helgirald

Thank you for advices everyone. If you got a question can a damaged plant nearly dead revive. Here is your answer
20210923 151549
20210923 151531

Helgirald

Helgirald

I cutted of leaves and most of stick. Left like 1 cm. of plant. It turned from beauty to a hulkish looking zombie. Its been a month of fighting. I suppose high ph of water and 7 ph of soil made an nutrien block out for a plant. Ive replaced soil with 5 ph turf or peat you say. So soil would be balanced after watering. Doing one spoon of watering after 2 days with table spoon of nutriens. Its been growing. But nothing special.

Helgirald

Helgirald

Also previous soil likely to be infected with bugs, this new one is clean disinfected. So number of issues there was. So far curious if plant will develope leaves again

Helgirald

Helgirald

Yea u can really chase your tail looking for deficiencies sometimes I reckon if u get your watering down they be fine mate more plants are killed with love than neglect I reckon👍 They very small to be showing deficiencies also overwatering will give u all the same symptoms especially in a soil grow good luck with em mate growing is a love and lifestyle so keep at it.Also never transplant into dry soil roots won’t grow into dry soil
Killing with love is my trait. I supoose it is human overall disease. I will add your advice with transplanting to my knowledge thank you

Top Bottom