Death By Lemon

• Thread starter mendel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mendel

I recently picked up a few cuttings of a strain called death by lemon from a friend who hadn't flowered it yet. He didn't really have much info on it, but did say this strain made crazy lemon flavored oil.

Any information would be appreciated.

thanks, mendel

M

mendel

very quiet, hope in not stepping on anyones toes.........

regards, mendel

Wisher619

Wisher619

From what I have heard it is something in the Deathstar fam or Lemon Skunk family....sounds pretty good

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

It's Death Star x Lemon G, bred in Ohio I believe.

Did you flower yours? What did you think? I have easy access to it so I'll have to grab a copy if it's anything remarkable.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

No, but I think my buddy got the cut out of the Denver area.

915dabking

915dabking

Yeah for sure i got one in veg I can clone but im over here in Denver area.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

Yeah for sure i got one in veg I can clone but im over here in Denver area.

What do you think of it? A close friend already has it (hasn't flowered yet), but I wasn't going to grab a copy for myself unless it was something remarkable.

915dabking

915dabking

if you manage to get a good cut its worth having... especially if you're into concentrates it makes GREAT ROSIN... other than that its pretty good.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

if you manage to get a good cut its worth having... especially if you're into concentrates it makes GREAT ROSIN... other than that its pretty good.

How is it as a flower? Is it decently strong? How about yield? Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, the guy who gave it to my buddy raved about it but I can't find much info online...

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

I'd be interested in trying a bx of this to the Deathstar.

B

Billy g

I have 4 of them I'm from mass don't no how the strain ended up out here but I have 4 of them huge fan leafs for sure all four are still in veg I'll post pictures when there in flowering I'm trying to find out as much as I can cause I just stumbled upon these and decided to go with it the guy on here that knows the two strains that make the strain can you tell me anything more that you no of the strain

Latest posts

Top Bottom