Death star..

• Thread starter DeathStar303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DeathStar303

so i happen to aquire a death star clone from a friend cause i told him the person who grew it did a terible job no offense to him. so, he gave me the clone and told me to keep it in the family cause there are select few that have this strain in co... I have ran it a few cycles and absolutly love it. im trying to find others that are pssionate about this same strain. i would very mouch like to co exsist and maybe share some strain secrets if you have worked with it personally i would love to talk about it. Besides basics and ohio and that who origin thing. it is def death star crazy kinky plant if you have it you know excatly know what im talking about.
thank you for helping coexsist with passion happy trails..DS:party0042: 303 what do you do when you see a bear in the woods?...play dead

GhostFace

GhostFace

pics would be nice if ya have any? i have toked some of this stuff after a 4 month cure and its just ok in my book_but then again so are like 5k other strains :rasta:

D

Double Kindness

I also grow Death Star, but team death star and I are not friends. I actually breed a newer version of death star, using real males and females, no femme'd action, and I have used my death star to breed with and have several breeding projects I'm proving out. I am a huge fan of at least the Death Star I grow and breed with. I have 3 different leaning phenos of DS, I think the sensi star leaning pheno is the most lay you out, the diesel leaning pheno is the higher yielding and denser bud structure pheno.

The picts I have of my death star are on icmag, my computer that had those pictures died, and the picts of the death star I showed were mite ridden, but it was a breeding project, so they don't look the best.

Death Star is very potent, a great workhorse yeilder, and I know why people keep this one all to themselves. Not dissing team death star and all the work they've done, but I really don't like femme'd seeds and genetics, and the original death star is femme'd, and I've been growing death star for 4+ years now.

Right now a friend who has a dispensary is growing out the f1 generation of buddah's sister x death star f2 dad, and my other ds crosses will be proved out late this summer, as well as a bunch of other genetics I'm proving out.

Death star packs quite the punch, is heavily trichomed, I usually take it about 10 weeks into flowering. It is one of my bigger oil producing plants, it produces 3 times as much oil as any of my other strains, with the exception now of the sweet tooth #3 x ak-47 f6 I grew out recently, which BTW I think I finally found my holy grail in the SWAK, and I've developed another high trichome strain called scarlet venom, and the hawiian thai a friend of mine grows is also very trichome laden.
Please respect your friend's wishes to keep it in the family, I know that when I do pass something out and ask them not to give out the genetics that it really crushes me to find out that my wishes weren't honored. It's sometimes why my best and most favorite strains I don't even let anyone know I have them, and I don't give them out.

Such as the 42 day flowering mikado berry, high yielding magenta indica, definitely have plans for those genetics too.

Death Star ranks in my top 5, of all time buds to smoke, as well as easy to grow.

COgeorge

COgeorge

Premium Member
Supporter
i love deathstar! Ive heard from a friend sensi star was the best shit ever. but ive never gotten to try any. so i can only compare the flavor to super musky diesel.

bigdrty

bigdrty

I just acquired a cut of the Death star and was told my cut is a
cross of SFV OG x 91 Chemdog va skunk cut x sensi star.

J

jloudermilk

ha its bs, im in the state where the strain comes from and I cant even find a cut.

The new Jedi Kush seeds are available tho Cali connections SFV OG male X Death Star

B

Beasters X Haze

Double kindness, I think it's pretty hoe'd out that you are basically copying someone's work and calling it the same name. That's pretty lame, at least call it something different or think of your own ideas, there's plenty of crosses still left to do out there.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Double kindness, I think it's pretty hoe'd out that you are basically copying someone's work and calling it the same name. That's pretty lame, at least call it something different or think of your own ideas, there's plenty of crosses still left to do out there.

I think if you make the same cross as someone else, it should have the same name to avoid confusion, but maybe add another tag onto it. Like the Denver Death Star or something to distinguish it! My buddy calls it the Sour Star as he refuses to go by the nerdy Star Wars themed name, and who wants to smoke something with the word Death in it anyway?

G

GeneticFreak

I recently aquired clones of Death Star from a grower who got it from a club in L.A. I tried his finished DS and it was amazing! So i had to have it. I like the fact that it still seems to be on the rare side as starins go.
Anyways i'll be flowering them under 4k on ebb tables using an products for the most part. I know this thread is old but im seeking what the person that started it is. Secrets. Anyone have anything to share like temp ranges it likes? Or higher pk or co2 ranges? If not oh well i will play with her and see what shes got. So far i hit her with dyna bloom and cal/mg. Got the recepie from desert squirl. Shit works! Amazing roots in a short time! I would say it blows rapid start out of the water lol!

T

the journeyman

Ive been puffing down on some deathstar for the last 2 weeks! Superb herb and a great sour diesel hybrid

G

GeneticFreak

Yeah i cant wait to run that stinky bitch! Bio D sounds great but this is what i got! Runnin a really good Bubba Kush with it so if i dont like it i have options.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I have tried the clinics bio D and it was the flame. Also I got a pack of Jedi Kush beans ready to go. And fyi Star wars is the most hetero movie trilogy of all time(cept may be GODFATHER so i guess that is to say it is more hetero than LOTR)! Is BIo D clone only?

Bearz
GhostFace

GhostFace

was given a test 1/8 of the deathstar.. it looked killa but not my cup of tea

S

sourkush91

Just finished my round of deathstar today... I have smoked it many times before and love it... I have a friend that grows it constantly and i always have the hookup on it... This was my first round with the deathstar and it has been my biggese yeild yet... pulled an easy 2 per light il update with the final after its dry...

J

JohnBoh

Death Star is fine cut and she grows very well. The sensi-star pheno TDS used with ECSD really improved the yield, kinda took away from the taste in my eyes, but it sure did bump up the yield.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

hello. i am a deathstar farmer. i do it up ive been told. anyway. if u definitely have deathstar; (and u will know because it will reek in veg and the finished product will be one of the 3 smeeliest specimens u've ever seen) then immediately start seeing how much u can feed it before it dies. i seriously pretty much rock 125-150% of my roots organic/ soul synthetics liquid ferts. heaviest yielding strain i've ever encountered. ( and i've been in oregon fer 11+ yrs.) don't be afraid to himme up on specifics. i feel as though i have definitely "dialed" the death star in. thx. and enjoy. also i should say that my cut is no more than 3 or 4 cuts out from the original southern ohio family. i would imagine there has been much mutation by this point. don't bet the ranch on my percentages. test your own. i think u'll be amazed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom